Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Enter Bears My Bears:( Waited more than 48 hours!

4 posters

Go down

Can't Enter Bears My Bears:( Waited more than 48 hours! Empty Can't Enter Bears My Bears:( Waited more than 48 hours!

Post by bearvilleisawesome Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:44 pm

I recently got 2 bears as a gift with their certificates (that were not entered yet), and when I tried to register them on Bearville both of them didn't work. It said they were invalid, so I figured I type it wrong, but after a while of re-trying it still didn't work. All my other bears entered fine, just those 2 didn't. I tried again today and it still didn't work. Then my family member tried to see if it would work on their account, since it didn't work on mine. It still didn't work. I'm not sure what to do. Help! Can't Enter Bears My Bears:( Waited more than 48 hours! 714412 scratch confused

Last edited by bearvilleisawesome on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Can't Enter Bears My Bears:( Waited more than 48 hours! Empty Re: Can't Enter Bears My Bears:( Waited more than 48 hours!

Post by Jay902 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:54 am

My guess is that you need to wait a while until, ah, the staff let you register your bears on Bearville. They still need plenty of time to input your furry friends' animal ID and key code into the BABV system.

The same problem happened to me with a few of my furry friends.

Hope I helped.
Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Can't Enter Bears My Bears:( Waited more than 48 hours! Empty Re: Can't Enter Bears My Bears:( Waited more than 48 hours!

Post by Lexi Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 am

Are these new? They usually tell you to wait within 24 to 48 hours... you should shoot them an email and have them fix it.

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t42173-issues-with-invalid-codes
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:20 am

Well it wasn't like "new-new" it was sitting in it's box for about a week or two until I finally got it on Christmas
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:10 am

bearvilleisawesome wrote:I recently got 2 bears as a gift with their certificates (that were not entered yet), and when I tried to register them on Bearville both of them didn't work. It said they were invalid, so I figured I type it wrong, but after a while of re-trying it still didn't work. All my other bears entered fine, just those 2 didn't. I tried again today and it still didn't work. Then my family member tried to see if it would work on their account, since it didn't work on mine. It still didn't work. I'm not sure what to do. Help! Can't Enter Bears My Bears:( Waited more than 48 hours! 714412 scratch confused

Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for your furry friends ID and Key Code to make it all the way to Bearville.

I suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com and provide the following information so they can help you:

Username:
Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Animal ID:
Animal Key Code:
Receipt Code:
Date Purchased:
Store Location:

Let me know if this helped. Can't Enter Bears My Bears:( Waited more than 48 hours! 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:31 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
bearvilleisawesome wrote:I recently got 2 bears as a gift with their certificates (that were not entered yet), and when I tried to register them on Bearville both of them didn't work. It said they were invalid, so I figured I type it wrong, but after a while of re-trying it still didn't work. All my other bears entered fine, just those 2 didn't. I tried again today and it still didn't work. Then my family member tried to see if it would work on their account, since it didn't work on mine. It still didn't work. I'm not sure what to do. Help! Can't Enter Bears My Bears:( Waited more than 48 hours! 714412 scratch confused

Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for your furry friends ID and Key Code to make it all the way to Bearville.

I suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com and provide the following information so they can help you:

Username:
Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Animal ID:
Animal Key Code:
Receipt Code:
Date Purchased:
Store Location:

Let me know if this helped. Can't Enter Bears My Bears:( Waited more than 48 hours! 465488

Ok thanks, I just emailed them
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down