Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smallfry's code missing!!

4 posters

Go down

Smallfry's code missing!! Empty Smallfry's code missing!!

Post by ariannadancinbear1 Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 am

I bought the peace bear small fry for my daughter today. When we got home and took the small fry out, we looked in the box for the online code and there wasn't a removal tag (the tag inside the small fry box that says "remove for code") or anything where the codes are supposed to be... Help!!??!! How can I make sure that she gets the code that is supposed to come with the animal? Can I call up someone at BABW with our receipt # and info. etc. to get this fixed or do I need to take the animal back into the store and get another??
ariannadancinbear1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Smallfry's code missing!! Empty Re: Smallfry's code missing!!

Post by MamaNoodles Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 pm

I would take the smallfry back to the store you purchased it at so they can see that there is no code. I am sure they would be able to fix the problem for you.
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 am

ariannadancinbear1 wrote:I bought the peace bear small fry for my daughter today. When we got home and took the small fry out, we looked in the box for the online code and there wasn't a removal tag (the tag inside the small fry box that says "remove for code") or anything where the codes are supposed to be... Help!!??!! How can I make sure that she gets the code that is supposed to come with the animal? Can I call up someone at BABW with our receipt # and info. etc. to get this fixed or do I need to take the animal back into the store and get another??

I'm very sorry to hear that Smallfry's code missing!! 597500

MamaNoodles is correct Smallfry's code missing!! 203437 You will have to bring your Smallfry back to the store to have it checked by the staff.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by ariannadancinbear1 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:34 am

Hi guys! Thanks for the advice...went back to the mall today, brought the receipt, the small fry and the box w/no code back in...and sure enough, the babw employee got me a new box w/a code!! Problem solved!! Smallfry's code missing!! 465488
ariannadancinbear1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlies Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 pm

-Edit please do not post when the problem has already been solved-
Carlies
Carlies
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:27 pm

ariannadancinbear1 wrote:Hi guys! Thanks for the advice...went back to the mall today, brought the receipt, the small fry and the box w/no code back in...and sure enough, the babw employee got me a new box w/a code!! Problem solved!! Smallfry's code missing!! 465488

Pawsome! I'm glad it was taken care of for you! Smallfry's code missing!! 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down