Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Receipt code and free 1 bearville outfitter code not working??

+2
StephSnowflake12
CalliHugs
6 posters

Go down

Receipt code and free 1 bearville outfitter code not working?? Empty Receipt code and free 1 bearville outfitter code not working??

Post by CalliHugs Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:39 am

I literally JUST got back from BABW and I got a receipt code and it's not working. I tried logging out and then in but it didn't help! Plus, I got the free brochure thingy and on the back it says "1 FREE credit to spend at Bearville Outfitters store at buildabearville.com"
but I entered the code and it didnt work? Does anyone know how to fix this?
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Receipt code and free 1 bearville outfitter code not working?? Empty Re: Receipt code and free 1 bearville outfitter code not working??

Post by StephSnowflake12 Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 am

wait for a few days or maybe even tomorrow and try again or try i different computer
StephSnowflake12
StephSnowflake12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Receipt code and free 1 bearville outfitter code not working?? Empty Re: Receipt code and free 1 bearville outfitter code not working??

Post by PreciousSweet11 Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:07 pm

You have to wait a day or 2 for the receipt code to work.
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:07 pm

it did it to me too, i had to wait a day Receipt code and free 1 bearville outfitter code not working?? 465488
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Yes, it can often take up to 48 hours for codes to be activated. Just wait and try again later
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:33 pm

As the others have said - it sometimes takes a couple days for the BABW computers to "talk" to the BABV computers. If it is still not working in a couple days, email vwhelp@buildabear.com.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down