Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like eating best with your fries?

+13
LoraDazzle4
Cranberry
Test
Joypawsome1
haileybighugs2
GreenEarthGirl123
Cheer
Gaby
HamptonBear
Lovelistic
zoeybearsrule200
Captain Barbossa
Bear
17 posters

Go down

What do you like eating best with your fries??

What do you like eating best with your fries? Vote_lcap33%What do you like eating best with your fries? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
What do you like eating best with your fries? Vote_lcap8%What do you like eating best with your fries? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
What do you like eating best with your fries? Vote_lcap0%What do you like eating best with your fries? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you like eating best with your fries? Vote_lcap58%What do you like eating best with your fries? Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

What do you like eating best with your fries? Empty What do you like eating best with your fries?

Post by Bear Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:39 am

I like gravy the best What do you like eating best with your fries? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

What do you like eating best with your fries? Empty Re: What do you like eating best with your fries?

Post by Captain Barbossa Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:45 am

Mayonaise!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What do you like eating best with your fries? Empty Re: What do you like eating best with your fries?

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 am

Ketchup XD

I don't like Gravy or Vinegar XD
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:01 am

I like salty fries xD
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:03 am

I dip my fries in Wendy's frosties lol. I'm okay with ketchup occasionally. But besides that, I eat them plain with just the salt they serve them with.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:06 am

ha ha my brother and i also dip our fries in the frosty ......, but i usually dip my fries in buffalo sause from chick fila and mc donalds... you all should try it its super good !!
Gaby
Gaby
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:15 am

I eat french fries with salt and pepper What do you like eating best with your fries? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:18 am

I like it with ketchup but ill also dip them in ranch,honey mustard,and my favorite barbeque
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:33 am

I like ranch and sometimes ketchup...I like dipping them in Wendy's Frostys!! Yumm!
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:48 pm

Hot sauce
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 pm

Ketchup! xD
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:56 pm

Ketchup or mayonaise. (:
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 am

Mayonaise! What do you like eating best with your fries? 465488
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 am

Barbeque sauce from McDonalds or just salt What do you like eating best with your fries? 465488
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:28 pm

i have them usually plain,
i get them mostly from Chickfila the waffle fries What do you like eating best with your fries? Icon_razz
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:36 pm

If I have it, I eat it with fry sauce, you've probably never heard of it, it's a utah original, its a mix of mayonnaise, ketchup, and a little barbecue sauce, it's really good, sounds weird at first though, and I also like Wendy's frostys, yum!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by babvrocks1 Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:48 pm

I know that I always eat fries with ketchup or mayonnaise but I like to mix and match anything.
What do you like eating best with your fries? 465488 What do you like eating best with your fries? 143839 What do you like eating best with your fries? 523903
babvrocks1
babvrocks1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down