Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sold On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV

Post by Bear Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:33 am

On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV Screen11

Only members with less than 10 000 pawprints are allowed to participate in this auction!

Bid for your very own virtual Smallfry "package"! Since we're supersizing the Smallfrys, you will be bidding for 5 Smallfry codes; the Cool Kitty, the Colorful Hearts Teddy, the Hip Hippo, the Dragon AND the Penguin!

Bid starts at 10 Pawprints!
Increments of 1 to 10 Paw Prints (bid increases by 1 to 10 Paw Prints each time)
Duration: August 27 to September 3, 12pm Bearville Time (EST)

Last edited by Bear on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Sold Re: On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV

Post by BriannalovesBABV Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:09 am

10 pawprints
Im not sure what I was supposed to start at?
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Sold Re: On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV

Post by anitacocoa Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:24 pm

i bid 20 pawprints
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:47 am

30 pawprints
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:16 am

i bid 40
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:36 am

50 pawprints
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:30 am

i bid 60 On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:09 am

70 pawprints
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:18 am

i bid 80 pawprints On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:46 pm

90 pawprints
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:47 pm

i bid 100
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:56 am

110 pawprints
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:57 am

i bid 120
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:58 am

130 pawprints
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 am

anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 am

150 pawprints
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 am

160 pawprints

Last edited by BriannalovesBABV on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : posted same time and same number as the person above)
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 am

anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:04 am

The auction is over. Winners will be announced soon. Thank you for bidding!
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:14 am

Auction winner is JaszLuvsBABV, congrats!! Please PM me for your prize.

On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 475275 On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 475275 On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 475275

Please note: you are free to edit your bid (in the scenario being you accidentally bid the same amount of pawprints at the same time as another bidder, as long as no one below has bid after you yet), but it has to be before the auction deadline has passed. Thanks!
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 am

umm, wouldn't anita win? :s On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 3483496927
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:34 am

To clarify, as stated in the main post, the increment limit is 1 to 10 pawprints. You, Brianna, posted the same amount of pawprints at the same time as Jasz, then after that, Anita bidded 170 pawprints, so that's 10 over the pawprint limit. However, AFTER the auction deadline you edited your post (at 12:02pm to be exact), to 160 pawprints.

Therefore, the winner of the auction is Jasz, your bid was invalid, as well as Anita's. On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 3437437954
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:06 pm

when i saw them post the ame amount, i rapidly thought 150, 150 so what do i post? so put so fast 170. i thought it was right On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:09 pm

i knew brianna will edit her post and put 160, and she did On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 465488 i was not wrong bear On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 465488 i posted it before 12 On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:02 pm

anitacocoa wrote:i knew brianna will edit her post and put 160, and she did On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 465488 i was not wrong bear On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 465488 i posted it before 12 On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 465488

Yes, however, as I stated above in the post, Brianna edited her post after the auction deadline, therefore it is not valid. If Brianna had edited her post before 12:00pm, then it would have been perfectly valid. However, she did not. So therefore, your bid is invalid and Jasz is the clear winner. On-going Auction (bidders 10k below): Supersize those Fries auction! Winner: JaszLuvsBABV 3437437954
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next