Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like strong/Fast roller coasters

+11
JeannaBearFun
anitacocoa
Jaszluvsbabv
wolfgirl200298
❤Crystal❤
Cheer
Zoeybearsrule200(for now)
LeanneSnowflake
BiancaCuddles8
ariesgirl3
LoraDazzle4
15 posters

Go down

Do you like Strong Roller Coasters?

Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters Vote_lcap53%Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 9 ]
Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters Vote_lcap47%Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters Empty Do you like strong/Fast roller coasters

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:35 am

On friday i went to an fun big fair and i went on the most stronger and fast one! i was shocked im really scared about that, but since friday i love them! Pitty i had to make 2hours and a half of cue. It's been for a time one of the most fasters of Europe and its still being one of most fast of the world! It Twirls around 360º. Its from 0 to 135km/h in 3 seconds.

Do you Like them?
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters Empty Re: Do you like strong/Fast roller coasters

Post by ariesgirl3 Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:55 am

i absolutely love roller coasters! on my field trip i went to Islands of Adventure (a separated amusement park) in Universal Studios and went on a lot of the roller coasters! one of the biggest ones was The Incredible Hulk! and there's another one called Dueling Dragons! that one is near the new "The Wonderful Wizzarding World of Harry Potter" (it wasn't open when i went there Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters 597500 ) On Dueling Dragons you choose either the red or blue dragon to ride on and they race each other (as roller costers) and at one point it looks like your about to crash into each other but you actually flip! there are many theme parks and roller coasters i have been on and i love them!
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters Empty Re: Do you like strong/Fast roller coasters

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:57 am

ariesgirl3 wrote:i absolutely love roller coasters! on my field trip i went to Islands of Adventure (a separated amusement park) in Universal Studios and went on a lot of the roller coasters! one of the biggest ones was The Incredible Hulk! and there's another one called Dueling Dragons! that one is near the new "The Wonderful Wizzarding World of Harry Potter" (it wasn't open when i went there Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters 597500 ) On Dueling Dragons you choose either the red or blue dragon to ride on and they race each other (as roller costers) and at one point it looks like your about to crash into each other but you actually flip! there are many theme parks and roller coasters i have been on and i love them!

Omg! I went to PortAventura it has something to do with universal studios, there is a roller coaster called Stampida where there red and blue and they also race eachother! Theres the Dragon Khan i was too scared of that i didnt go on, check it out - its quite scary lol.
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BiancaCuddles8 Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 am

Yeah! for spring break, i went on a roller coaster that went upside down twice but, I reall didn't feel like i was upside down. The one thing though that i hate on roller coasters is when it's really dark and then it just drops you you but, after its over, i didn't mind Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters Icon_razz. The one that droped me in the dark was at DollyWood, it was called the Mystery Mine but, it was still really fun!
BiancaCuddles8
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 am

I love rollercoasters!! Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters 465488
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeybearsrule200(for now) Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am

I like roller coasters!
Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters 143839
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:24 pm

I hate roller coasters, so, no, not really Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:13 am

Depends... I don't like roller coasters that make you go upside down. XD;;
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:40 am

yup fast roller costers is the best!!!!
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:30 am

He he nope..
I'm actually TERRIFIED of roller coasters Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters 1107968042 Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters Icon_razz
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:26 pm

yesss i loveee them i love the ones thats go upside down, all around, up and down lol...all types! woooo Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters 465488 talking about that, im going to six flags really soon! cant wait
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:58 am

Congrats on going to the fair Lora! (:
I like roller coasters..but I don't like super duper fast ones. :/ And the ones that go upside down! But it's fun most of the time. (: Sometimes I think I'm scared of the roller coaster. xD
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:12 am

i went on this mini roller coaster at the beach, and i still screamed the whole time.
i dont think i have the nerve to go on an actual rollercoaster because i dont like the whole idea of spinning in loops, and the wind rapidly brushing against your face.

But... my older sister went on KINGDA KA at six flags for school :shock:
She rode like every coaster there.... One word: WOW
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:24 pm

I love roller coasters Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters 143839
That makes me feel so great!

I have ridden the Batman ride, and that makes my neck hurts! They ran so fast!!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Hehe, sometimes. The biggest one I have ridden is 'Sierra Sidewinder' at Knotts Berry Farm-lots'o'fun Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters 143839 Another ride maybe not considered a roller coaster is called Cliff Jumer. You go 300ft or so in the air and it drops. I went on it for the first time on my 2th bday, and it is AWESOME! Just a side note Do you like strong/Fast  roller coasters 143839
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 pm

I like roller coasters but I cannot do anything terribly extreme. My friends and I drove up to Cedar Point by Lake Erie before, and I can do pretty much anything there except the Dragster. So it really just depends lol.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down