Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!!

+10
JeannaBearFun
tweetysweety11
BasketballLuver
❤Crystal❤
elisetina
Noel
karenbearhug
Krissy
ariannadancinbear1
MamaNoodles
14 posters

Go down

Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! Empty Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!!

Post by MamaNoodles Sat May 29, 2010 1:55 am

The moment we have all be anxiously awaiting has finally arrived! The Build-A-Bearville Zoo is now open! Everyone can visit the Entrance to the zoo but to go past that you will need to be a V.I.B or purchase an animal.

Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! Zoodone

The first time you visit the Zoo you will get this pawsome
poster!

Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! Zooposter

You can become a
Zookeeper and help care for the zoo animals! You will get a snazzy new uniform and can track your progress in your PDA!

Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! Zookeeperdone
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! Empty Re: Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!!

Post by ariannadancinbear1 Sat May 29, 2010 3:37 am

Has anyone else noticed that there is a vending machine at the entrance to the zoo...and that it has EXCLUSIVE outfits and accessories that are only available with receipt codes? If anyone has redeemed an item from the vending machine, can they tell me if you can buy ANY item at BABW to get access to these new features or is it only available with the new zoo themed items at BABW??
ariannadancinbear1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat May 29, 2010 3:55 am

ariannadancinbear1 wrote:Has anyone else noticed that there is a vending machine at the entrance to the zoo...and that it has EXCLUSIVE outfits and accessories that are only available with receipt codes? If anyone has redeemed an item from the vending machine, can they tell me if you can buy ANY item at BABW to get access to these new features or is it only available with the new zoo themed items at BABW??

You will have to purchase specific zoo clothing and accessories for this. I will update with more info when I get home from BABW this evening
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat May 29, 2010 3:58 am

The zoo is so much fun! Thanks for posting Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 143839
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat May 29, 2010 3:59 am

When you purchase clothing from the zoorific line for your furry friend at your local BABW store, the outfits and accessories will automatically show up in your inventory when you enter your receipt code. You don't have to do it at the vending machine and only the clothes from the zoorific line wil have these online bonuses.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ariannadancinbear1 Sat May 29, 2010 6:21 am

Thanks Karen and MamaNoodles for the answer to this question! My daughter is going to be so excited about these cool new features! (Me too!) Now it will be which outfit (outfits!!) to pick! LOL
ariannadancinbear1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Sat May 29, 2010 7:02 am

MamaNoodles wrote:
ariannadancinbear1 wrote:Has anyone else noticed that there is a vending machine at the entrance to the zoo...and that it has EXCLUSIVE outfits and accessories that are only available with receipt codes? If anyone has redeemed an item from the vending machine, can they tell me if you can buy ANY item at BABW to get access to these new features or is it only available with the new zoo themed items at BABW??

You will have to purchase specific zoo clothing and accessories for this. I will update with more info when I get home from BABW this evening

I want to know if you can choose anything out of the vending machine
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Sat May 29, 2010 7:34 am

Cool! I love this new Zoo theme!
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat May 29, 2010 12:07 pm

I Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 2669863388 the new zoo, but since I'm not a VIB I can't buy an animal.
But it still looks like fun! Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sat May 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Those are some real cute pictures of the Zoo now opened in Build-a-Bearville. I always admired the color blue for its soothing effect and got to admit I am a big fan of the first picture on the left. I do not have a V.I.B so I am happy to get a snap shot of what other members can see. It looks like a load of fun and even though I really can't enjoy it as much as the V.I.B members, I really do love the new Zoo theme. That is a really great poster for a wall piece in a Cub Condo. Got to say that the Caribbean Flamingo looks gorgeous in the picture and your outfit does as well. Thanks for sharing this with us and posting the pictures along with it. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Sun May 30, 2010 4:15 am

I would love to visit the zoo, it looks so much fun! I think I will have to wait to visit it July 1. I hope I can go to my BABW soon.
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun May 30, 2010 4:27 am

Wow. I am truly amazed by the exclusive V.I.B.'s access to other rooms! Just like BasketballLuver I am so happy to get a screenshot of it, although seeing it in person would be good too! The poster is astonishing, it's really great, so much to look in the map! Working and helping out there must be fun. I wish I can help out. It looks so much fun! Thanks so much for posting this exciting news MamaNoodles! Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun May 30, 2010 4:59 am

This theme is awsome! i love all kind of animals Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 610897
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sun May 30, 2010 5:34 am

Noel wrote:
MamaNoodles wrote:

I want to know if you can choose anything out of the vending machine

No you do not get to choose. Each item gets you it's virtual equivalent. So for example if you buy the banana accessory, you will get a virtual banana for your online character
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:26 am

wow looks like so much fun! im so happy babv has a new zoo! thanks for the collection of screenshots mama Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jademarch232 Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:31 am

i dident know you cold buy animals i am delfently going to be a VIP naw!!!! i am going to ask this second right naw Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 286981 Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 475275 Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 798980 Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 203437 Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 110970 and Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 550739
jademarch232
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:20 am

Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 597500 awww I don't have a bear Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 597500 Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 597500 Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 597500 Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 597500 Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 597500 Build-A-Bearville Zoo now Open!! 597500
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down