Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville!

+7
Test
CalliHugs
mindynature
Lexi
❤Crystal❤
ajbuddy1590
Admin
11 posters

Go down

It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! Empty It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville!

Post by Admin Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:26 am

It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! 290pt04

Springtime has arrived in Bearville and there are flowers everywhere you go! Don't you just love the new look? It's so bright and colorful! Reminds me of Bearville Guide! It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! 143839

Have you seen the flowers in the Meadow today? Click on each flower to know more about them! See, I didn't know lilies came from China and are used for luck. Interesting, indeed! It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! 286981

It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! Oubp04
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! Empty Re: It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville!

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:51 am

Yes i love the new changes, Also ivé bought tons of things It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! 1107968042
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! Empty Re: It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville!

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:35 pm

BABV looks so lively now! It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:58 pm

I love the flowers! And I like the educational aspect of it too. Lol lilies are from China who would have known?
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Now there's so many great things!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:31 am

:melikey:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:33 am

It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! 175533 too. It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! 143839
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:51 am

Admin wrote::melikey:

Haha I agree!!!!
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:47 am

oh wait, i posted this.. :lol:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:07 am

Admin wrote:oh wait, i posted this.. :lol:

Lol!!! It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! 143839 It's Springtime in Build-A-Bearville! 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightingale Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:31 am

I love how colorful and bright BABV is now!
Nightingale
Nightingale
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:24 am

This is awesome!
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:15 am

I have to agree with you Admin. I really like the springtime Build-a-Bearville. I love how the change the theme each season like how they have leaves in the fall and snow in the winter. Wonder what changes they are going to make in the summer! Thanks for posting! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♥ Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:17 am

I love the new changes and the updates! Thanks for posting Admin!
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down