Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbie's Blog

+3
kristylucky1
BasketballLuver
BABVPro
7 posters

Go down

Abbie's Blog Empty Abbie's Blog

Post by BABVPro Mon May 24, 2010 2:25 pm

-5-23-10-
I'm making a new blog! I am done with the state testing. And I think I have done pretty well. I just learned how to play capture the flag and it was really fun I have been hurt from that game 1 time on my eye and it felt swollen. My eye is getting well and soon I will be getting a new bear.
-------------------------------------------
BABVPro
BABVPro
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Abbie's Blog Empty Re: Abbie's Blog

Post by BasketballLuver Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:35 am

Excellent start for a blog. I had state testing a month or so ago as well and I am pretty sure I did fabulous as well. It was quite easy, but took a little time to go over and check if you got all the details and followed the directions properly. Anyways, I don't think I have ever played capture the flag, but the name sounds familiar. It kind of reminds me of the Percy Jackson series where in the first book they had that flag competition. I am sorry to hear about your eye. I know I freaked out a bit one day, when I started itching my eyes and I felt it being swollen and my mom told me not to touch it. It stayed pink for a while but quickly healed. Cold water or ice and refraining yourself from touching it, is probably the best solution that I can think of since I don't have much experience over this. I hope you get better! A new bear? Sounds like fun to me! Have you thought of which bear you want to buy and maybe how you want to dress he or she? Have fun at Build-a-Bear Workshop! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:46 pm

Hahaha! Awehsome blog!
You hurt your eye? Are you okay?
Hope your eye feels better and have happy fun at BABW! Abbie's Blog 465488
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Great blog! I like the start. Abbie's Blog 465488 I've finished school and state testing, so I am glad for that as well. I believe I did well in every single one, they were very easy. Sorry about your eye. My eye swelled and turned amazingly red in class, I had to go home and see a doctor. And on the fourth, I got an allergic reaction. My tongue got slightly big and I had a lisp for the night. I am happy that your getting a bear Abbie's Blog 465488 Take good care of it and yourself.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:19 am

Nice bloggie (:
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:40 am

I like your blog too Abbie's Blog 465488 Take care of the eye,I hope you feel better and congrats your having a bear lucky!I want a smallfry i can't get bears anymore I have to many.But my mom said she might buy me a bear like rudolph or clarice.I don't know who to pick Abbie's Blog 708123
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:29 pm

Nice blog. Oh yeah i've gotten hurt by playing capture the flag and it hit my face Abbie's Blog Icon_razz but that was awhile ago so im fine now lol. Take care with your eye and congrats!! on your new bab--build a bear--. Take Care

~lollipops511
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down