Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tk's Blog! ^.^

+5
sammymc
CathiQtPie
BasketballLuver
Jaszluvsbabv
TkBearyawesome12
9 posters

Go down

Tk's Blog! ^.^ Empty Tk's Blog! ^.^

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Mon May 24, 2010 9:52 am

Tk's Blog! ^.^ Tkblog10

Tk's Blog! ^.^ 12034310Welcome to my blog! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 12034310

About me:

Hi, I'm Tk! :]
Well, i love to make graphics;videos and chat a lot. XD
My all time favorite thing to do is draw. <33
i love listening to music; i possibly couldn't live without it! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 960617
i wear hairclips a lot. lol (you didn't really have to know that, haha Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz)
i am obsessed with this band called We The Kings <3 ; i listen to them a lot haha. Another band i like is The Ready Set (: i listen to them everyday! XDD
My best friends on this forum are : JaszluvsBabv {Marii}, BigBird {CC}, CathiQTpie {mah Asian buddy!}, and BasketBallLuver {Aj} ^‿^

♪:.Song that is currently stuck in my head :
Tk's Blog! ^.^ 6p6zjb5

♪ Beautiful Day - Lee DeWyze♥ ♪

-----------------------

5/23/10 :
{time: 5:26 PM} : i am currently bored right now. i just made a blog! lol Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz
{time: 5:30 PM} : i took some pics of my tofu plushie (yes, i'm weird. i have a tofu plushie. Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz)

Vanessa, the tofu plushie! :
Tk's Blog! ^.^ Tofune10

Tk's Blog! ^.^ Img00010
(sorry, it has my hand in it. XD)

i also took a pic of my polar bear buildabear, Polly! Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz

Polly the Polar bear :
Tk's Blog! ^.^ Pollyd10

{time: 5:38 PM} :
i am looking forward to Summer!!
>.<

●The Ready Set's new album's coming out on June 15th!
{I'm alive, I'm dreaming}
Can't waittttt! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 923748

5/25/10 :

{time: 4:11 PM} :
● New Glee Episode today! : Gaga for Glee ;D
-starts at 8:00 - 9:00
-----------------

5/28/10 :

Pictures of meh! (:

{babv pictures, of course!}
These are some of my favorite outfits. <3

Tk's Blog! ^.^ Prt11Tk's Blog! ^.^ Prte11Tk's Blog! ^.^ Purteh10Tk's Blog! ^.^ Gre10

{time: 10:25 PM} : I passed all my states tests; No exams except for SPANISH and HEALTH. T.T

------

5/29/10 :
{time : 1:30 PM} : i am bored AGAIN. Drinking vanilla milk; it's pretty sweet! XD
Only 3 more days of school left! wooooo! cheers bounce

{time : 2:04 PM} :
OHMAHGOSHIE! I can't believe it! I got the panda bear bouncy ride; must be because i have the real
WWF panda bear that i bought
a long time ago X)!
So happy now! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 566147

{time : 4:56 PM} :i made a new avvie that has my panda ride in it! Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz

Tk's Blog! ^.^ Bouncey2

-----------

{time : 11:57 PM} :
night time!

Well, i just took some pics of my panda bear, Carmen! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839 XD
i love her very much; i love all my buildabears. Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz

Tk's Blog! ^.^ Img00012

Tk's Blog! ^.^ Img00013

-----------------

5/30/10 :

{time : 3:17 PM} :
OMEGEEZ SOMETHING AWESOME HAPPENED! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 160811

i was on twitter just tweeting random stuff and then i had to go eat lunch. Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz
After i came back from my lunch, i see that Jordan Witzigreuter or The Ready Set retweeted my tweet!! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839 eek! bounce

my tweet :
@Tkbearyawesome: #16moredays 'til @thereadyset's I'm alive, I'm dreaming album comes out!

Jordan retweets :
@thereadyset RT @Tkbearyawesome: #16moredays 'til @thereadyset's I'm alive, I'm dreaming album comes out!

{i have proof, go check mine and his twitter ;] }

6/4/10 :
{time : 1:42 PM} :

It's finally...
Summer! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839

--------

-->Well, that's all for now i guess... i'll update weekly when there's someting interesting that's going on Tk's Blog! ^.^ 610897!

Tk's Blog! ^.^ Divide10

Last edited by TkBearyawesome12 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:30 am; edited 49 times in total
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Tk's Blog! ^.^ Empty Re: Tk's Blog! ^.^

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Mon May 24, 2010 10:03 am

Wow Pretty Blog Coco ;D
i Love how you organized it ;}
- - -
Awe vanessa The tufo and Polly ish so Kawaii! ^.^
i Can't wait for the next update <33333333 Tk's Blog! ^.^ 566147
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 am

Jaszluvsbabv wrote:
Wow Pretty Blog Coco ;D
i Love how you organized it ;}
- - -
Awe vanessa The tufo and Polly ish so Kawaii! ^.^
i Can't wait for the next update <33333333 Tk's Blog! ^.^ 566147
Thank you, Marii! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839
lol, Vanessa is a silly tofu Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Mon May 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Oh my! I am happy to see that you have a new blog here on Bearville Guide Forum, Tk! You sure do love to make graphics and videos. I have seen many of your lovely creations and have commented on most of them. You truly are an inspiration when it comes to expressing things you love like music. Aww! I got to agree. Hairclips sure do add a lot of flare to a simple hairdo and are a perfect fit in an outfit. We the Kings and The Ready Set are for sure your favorite. You don't know how many times I have heard you singing along to these. Surprisingly, I never get tired of it. Oh how sweet! I am your best friend on here. As much as you consider me your best friend, I feel the same way TK. You are the greatest friend anyone could ever ask for and as for Mariana, she truly is a friend no one could top. I got to say, tofu plushies are not my thing, but you are the first person I have met that loves tofu. You have got to be the most obsessed person in this world. Your Polar Bear Build-a-Bearville is toooo cute TK! I love its outfit and that face just irresistible. I really like the way you have the timing of your blog going. That is really neat. Instead of putting dates you have like the minutes and seconds!! I am sure you'll be a great blogger. I know that you will be regularly updating and I wait for more from you. Keep it up best friend. Tk's Blog! ^.^ 610897 =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Mon May 24, 2010 11:55 pm

BasketballLuver wrote:Oh my! I am happy to see that you have a new blog here on Bearville Guide Forum, Tk! You sure do love to make graphics and videos. I have seen many of your lovely creations and have commented on most of them. You truly are an inspiration when it comes to expressing things you love like music. Aww! I got to agree. Hairclips sure do add a lot of flare to a simple hairdo and are a perfect fit in an outfit. We the Kings and The Ready Set are for sure your favorite. You don't know how many times I have heard you singing along to these. Surprisingly, I never get tired of it. Oh how sweet! I am your best friend on here. As much as you consider me your best friend, I feel the same way TK. You are the greatest friend anyone could ever ask for and as for Mariana, she truly is a friend no one could top. I got to say, tofu plushies are not my thing, but you are the first person I have met that loves tofu. You have got to be the most obsessed person in this world. Your Polar Bear Build-a-Bearville is toooo cute TK! I love its outfit and that face just irresistible. I really like the way you have the timing of your blog going. That is really neat. Instead of putting dates you have like the minutes and seconds!! I am sure you'll be a great blogger. I know that you will be regularly updating and I wait for more from you. Keep it up best friend. Tk's Blog! ^.^ 610897 =]
Thank you, Aj - chan! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839
That's very nice of you to say all these things Tk's Blog! ^.^ 465488
I'll add more later so keep checking back! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 610897 lol

Last edited by TkBearyawesome12 on Sat May 29, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Wed May 26, 2010 8:16 am

● Updated; new Glee episode tonight! : Gaga For Glee Tk's Blog! ^.^ 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat May 29, 2010 2:29 pm

U p d a t e d. Tk's Blog! ^.^ 2669863388
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sat May 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Oh! Oh! Oh! My friends love Glee. They are also like obsessed with it and watch it on Tuesdays then talk about it on Wednesday. It is crazy! Surprising to see you like it as well! Aww! Tk I love your sense of style. You have a beautiful color theme going there and seem to know exactly what I like! Gorgeous hair. Love to see you changing it once in a while for I just keep it the same old, same old. Yay! You past all your exams and have two left. I know you'll do great because you are a intelligent girl who is determined in doing her very best. I passed my Spanish Test with 160 questions under 2 hours. If I can do it, then your bond to do good as well. Good luck on your Health and Spanish Exams and don't you worry. I got end of the year tests all next week as well. It is absolutely sad. I want to really more blog entries! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CathiQtPie Sun May 30, 2010 5:10 am

Awesome blog Asian Buddeh!Tk's Blog! ^.^ 465488 TofuuuxD :O My sister's name is Vanessa. TK, Why did you make her into a tofu plush toy Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz Eh, I don't like Glee much,But a few of my friends love Glee. One of my friends was going to audition for Glee a few weeks ago. They were holding auditions at the mall Tk's Blog! ^.^ 465488 Oh, and why am i not on your best friends? Tk's Blog! ^.^ 597500 LOL, jk. Keep updating!Tk's Blog! ^.^ 2669863388
CathiQtPie
CathiQtPie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 30, 2010 5:12 pm

BasketballLuver wrote:Oh! Oh! Oh! My friends love Glee. They are also like obsessed with it and watch it on Tuesdays then talk about it on Wednesday. It is crazy! Surprising to see you like it as well! Aww! Tk I love your sense of style. You have a beautiful color theme going there and seem to know exactly what I like! Gorgeous hair. Love to see you changing it once in a while for I just keep it the same old, same old. Yay! You past all your exams and have two left. I know you'll do great because you are a intelligent girl who is determined in doing her very best. I passed my Spanish Test with 160 questions under 2 hours. If I can do it, then your bond to do good as well. Good luck on your Health and Spanish Exams and don't you worry. I got end of the year tests all next week as well. It is absolutely sad. I want to really more blog entries! =]
Thank you, Aj once again! XD
It seems like you commented most on my blog lol. Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz
Yep, exams are such a pain T~T XD
Good luck to you too, Aj!! X)

CathiQtPie wrote:Awesome blog Asian Buddeh!Tk's Blog! ^.^ 465488 TofuuuxD :O My sister's name is Vanessa. TK, Why did you make her into a tofu plush toy Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz Eh, I don't like Glee much,But a few of my friends love Glee. One of my friends was going to audition for Glee a few weeks ago. They were holding auditions at the mall Tk's Blog! ^.^ 465488 Oh, and why am i not on your best friends? Tk's Blog! ^.^ 597500 LOL, jk. Keep updating!Tk's Blog! ^.^ 2669863388
Aww, thank you, Asian buddehhh! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839
I have magical powers and turned your sister into my tofu! :twisted: lol jaykay! Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz
I love Glee haha, I saw the Gaga episode and it was AWESOME! ^.^
I added you, Asian buddeh, don't worry! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 610897 lol
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sun May 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Awesome blog, Tk!
I love your tofu Plushies :3
And your panda is super cute Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Mon May 31, 2010 6:29 am

Lucky you, got a panda ride. Must be really fun to hop around Build-a-Bearville with your panda in your backpack. Got to say that it was very smart of you to make an avatar with you and your new panda ride. Also, I love vanilla milk too! I do not like chocolate or strawberry, just plain white! Carmen is a perfect name for a Panda! Oh how I would have never thought of such a name! Come on TK! Keep blogging! I enjoy posting here and seeing what you have going on in your daily life. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon May 31, 2010 7:42 am

I Tk's Blog! ^.^ 2669863388 your Tk! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 465488
Your Panda is so cute! I really like its PSI, it looks like so much fun! :3
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:56 am

sammymc wrote:Awesome blog, Tk!
I love your tofu Plushies :3
And your panda is super cute Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839
Thanks Sammy! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 am

❤Crystal❤ wrote:I Tk's Blog! ^.^ 2669863388 your Tk! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 465488
Your Panda is so cute! I really like its PSI, it looks like so much fun! :3
Thanks Crystal! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839
And it's not really a psi lol, just a ride that you get when you buy a zoo animal. XD
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:58 am

Updated~! ...
- What time is it? ...
Summer! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839 TIME!
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DashaBearHug4 Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:54 am

Awesome blog, Tk! =D
I love how you organized it lol.
Your panda and Polar bear are adorable! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839
And that tofu of yours, can't go anywhere without it, can you? Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz
Hahaha Tk's Blog! ^.^ 1107968042 Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz
DashaBearHug4
DashaBearHug4
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:02 am

Nice update tk,i also want to be a photographer too!Tk's Blog! ^.^ 2669863388
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:31 am

DashaBearHug4 wrote:Awesome blog, Tk! =D
I love how you organized it lol.
Your panda and Polar bear are adorable! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839
And that tofu of yours, can't go anywhere without it, can you? Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz
Hahaha Tk's Blog! ^.^ 1107968042 Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz
Thanks Sunny! :]
Yep, can't go anywhere without that tofu bahaha Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz

Joypawsome1 wrote:Nice update tk,i also want to be a photographer too!Tk's Blog! ^.^ 2669863388
Thanks, Joy! Tk's Blog! ^.^ 143839
It's so fun taking pictures of things XD
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:59 pm

Very cute blog! Nice colors! I love your tofu plushie, I wish I had one. Mainly because tofu is yummy. Also because it's so so cute! Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz I love music as well. When I am feeling sad or angry, I like to listen to my fave songs. Your a very creative person, graphics, videos, and blogs. Wow, it's awesome that they retweeted you. Lucky Tk's Blog! ^.^ 1107968042 Your style is so cute, those outfits rock! Amazing blog, I can't wait for more fun updates Tk's Blog! ^.^ Icon_razz
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down