Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free virtual gifts at BABw July 31 - September 1

+17
breannabrn12
claraballet
DjKickin6
Jennifer
fasty1
daisyguan1
animefan
caitlinbearhug26
HamptonBear
mimipinky3
GlitterL
AlyssaBearySmart11
lilcutie
Gaby
IanAdventure4
ajsweet201
Jennibballhoops
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Free virtual gifts at BABw July 31 -  September 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Free virtual gifts at BABw July 31 - September 1

Post by claraballet Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:24 pm

i can not wait to see the free gifts
claraballet
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Free virtual gifts at BABw July 31 -  September 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Free virtual gifts at BABw July 31 - September 1

Post by fasty1 Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:24 pm

i want the cheerleader stuff most! Free virtual gifts at BABw July 31 -  September 1 - Page 2 465488
fasty1
fasty1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:27 pm

LOL I can't wait!!
Jennifer
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by breannabrn12 Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:36 pm

Hi Everyone!
I am so excited for the new virtual gifts........
Could someone post all of the free virtual gifts when they get the codes......
Thanks,

BreeButterfly32
breannabrn12
breannabrn12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsomebearfun11 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:32 am

I am going to get the gift today, i will not be able to after today until sunday, and by then, they will probably run out.
pawsomebearfun11
pawsomebearfun11
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MUsicMaKer456 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:34 am

i am goign there tommorow to pick up a box as you can see i work there if you red my post off the hsm bear tommrow and yes kids they are alllll universall !!!!! hip hip Hoorayy and do not forget the move from corbin bleu at the chole rocks concert!!!!
MUsicMaKer456
MUsicMaKer456
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by animefan Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:37 am

yay they are universal!!!!!glad they are!!
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsomebearfun11 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:38 am

If they are universal, i will post the code for you guys, if it is allowed, lol.
pawsomebearfun11
pawsomebearfun11
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MUsicMaKer456 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:42 am

-Edited by MamaBear10-
MUsicMaKer456
MUsicMaKer456
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddisonn Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:42 am

mimipinky3 wrote:lol yea thats what my parents say. that im too old. i dont play with bears or dolls anymore but i like getting them lol

i am the same way i buy a build a bear to make it then i don't play with it...lol...they sit on my shelf in my room but every once in a while i play with them
Raddisonn
Raddisonn
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsomebearfun11 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:47 am

Thanks, music maker! that is so kind!
pawsomebearfun11
pawsomebearfun11
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyguan1 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:54 am

Thanks MusicMaker456!
daisyguan1
daisyguan1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennibballhoops Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:44 am

who ever gets the gift make sure to post the code for people who can't get it! I already know the corbin bleu poster code.
Jennibballhoops
Jennibballhoops
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:47 am

Pay attention to this please: It is the decision of the Admin of this board to not allow the posting of this code until it has been out for a week. Posting it automatically would discourage people from going in to a BABW store which is part of what the promo is all about. After a week, an OFFICER will post the code for everyone to see. Until that time please do not post the code on this board.

Thanks!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2