Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September Gifts from Bearville Celebs

+3
muffinatormanic
AleciaAutumn10
Admin
7 posters

Go down

September Gifts from Bearville Celebs  Empty September Gifts from Bearville Celebs

Post by Admin Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Our forum member, AleciaAutum10 is one of the first ones who've spotted ChloeRocks and MiguelSunshine in Bearville this month and received a Pink Cowbell from Chloe and Coonskin Hat from Miguel!

September Gifts from Bearville Celebs  Screen17
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

September Gifts from Bearville Celebs  Empty Re: September Gifts from Bearville Celebs

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:16 pm

You missed the n at the end of Autumn, Admin September Gifts from Bearville Celebs  Icon_razz
I haven't seen Maxine yet though. D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

September Gifts from Bearville Celebs  Empty Re: September Gifts from Bearville Celebs

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:30 am

September Gifts from Bearville Celebs  143839 I hope I see them sooon
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 am

Wow, AleciaAutumn you are were lucky to get your paws on those gifts earlier than anyone else. I'm sure everyone appreciates you taking a picture and sharing with us what ChloeRocks and MiguelSunshine are giving out for the month of September. The Coonskin Hat and the Pink Cowbell look like really nice prizes to walk around Build-a-Bearville with. Thank you so much for sharing this piece of news with us, and I'm sure everyone appreciates the pictures.
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:05 pm

wow this is awesome! i hope to see them this month September Gifts from Bearville Celebs  143839 Thanks Admin for the news! September Gifts from Bearville Celebs  143839
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaballerina31 Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Thanks for sharing what the prizes are for us>
I hardly ever see them but at least those items are tradeable and I was able to get them from a friend.
Is that coon skin hat the same as an old fountain item?
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:54 am

@Priscilla I think it is..
By the way, thank you so much for sharing, Admin!
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down