Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot Get into BABV???

+2
JoeCyBearGuide
Abbe2hip
6 posters

Go down

Cannot Get into BABV??? Empty Cannot Get into BABV???

Post by Abbe2hip Sun May 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi Cyberguides!!

I really need help. I have been trying to get into BABV for a long time now..it take for ages. I cant get in. I reach the mini game and from there is just loads and loads. It also gobbles up all my bytes. This never used to happen before.Can someone please help me. I have not been a BABV for almost a month now.

Thanks
Abbe
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Cannot Get into BABV??? Empty Re: Cannot Get into BABV???

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon May 03, 2010 2:52 am

Abbe2hip wrote:Hi Cyberguides!!

I really need help. I have been trying to get into BABV for a long time now..it take for ages. I cant get in. I reach the mini game and from there is just loads and loads. It also gobbles up all my bytes. This never used to happen before.Can someone please help me. I have not been a BABV for almost a month now.

Thanks
Abbe

For a month now you say? Cannot Get into BABV??? 903516 I'm beary sorry about that.

We've checked your account: abbe2hip8805, and did not find any problem.

Have you tried other sites, or is Build-A-Bearville the only site you're having trouble loading?

My first suggestion is to check your internet connection at home, or maybe check with your service provider.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Mon May 03, 2010 3:06 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
Abbe2hip wrote:Hi Cyberguides!!

Thanks
Abbe

For a month now you say? Cannot Get into BABV??? 903516 I'm beary sorry about that.

We've checked your account: abbe2hip8805, and did not find any problem.

Have you tried other sites, or is Build-A-Bearville the only site you're having trouble loading?

My first suggestion is to check your internet connection at home, or maybe check with your service provider.

Well the only virtual world I visit is BABV, I used to visit others long time back but no more. I got in today but after a loading session of about half on hour. I actually log in and go do work and help mom and come back because it takes so long.Well when this first happened I phoned the helpline of my internet provider and they said everything is normal. I will just have to check and see what happens. Thanks Cannot Get into BABV??? 597500
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sat May 15, 2010 9:21 am

That happens to me too, very often. But it doesn't happen anymore. Maybe it's because you haven't been on for a long time? :wonders:
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sat May 15, 2010 9:25 am

Yeah, sometimes it takes ages, but you just have to be patient. But maybe its that it never loads hooo i cant not live without babv lol!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by I♥Basketball Sat May 15, 2010 9:26 am

Oh, it happens to me too. But, I have some things to do, and a few minutes later it goes to ''Enter''. This, happened to me and it loaded for 2 hours. So, I know how you feel. Cannot Get into BABV??? 465488
I♥Basketball
I♥Basketball
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyxd123 Sun May 16, 2010 12:25 am

It might of been if buildabearvilles going down fur maintence. Or if it has happened fur a long time as you say, it might be something to do with your computer. Or the other sites you've visited with un-known viruses.
Kittyxd123
Kittyxd123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down