Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest?

+45
wolfgirl200298
Captain Barbossa
MamieBanana
kathybearycool
IsiizFlowerZz
Hannahrockstar2359
bellastylin3
Sweeti_
elisetina
LoraDazzle4
Peace<3Love
Michaela
JanetBear
TkBearyawesome12
Bear
BigBird♥
sammibubbles3
connieallheart74
Ashelyadventurebear426
CarolynAwesome
❤Crystal❤
sarahshadow
sammymc
BlueRocksforever1
Joypawsome1
CarlyAllHeart261
BriannalovesBABV
DinnergirlSam47
Trixie
anitacocoa
Jaszluvsbabv
Cranberry
HamptonBear
ajbuddy1590
Test
ShayeButterfly
~Rain~
cyrus2hip594
JeannaBearFun
mindynature
ariannadancinbear1
pinkstart101
Cheer
MaddieRed100
PatRocks
49 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Color Team Are You On?

[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap48%[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 31 ]
[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 33 ]

Total Votes : 64

Poll closed

[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 Empty Re: [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest?

Post by BriannalovesBABV Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:22 am

Edited content.
MamieBanana/Chief
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 Empty Re: [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest?

Post by Joypawsome1 Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:44 am

sarahshadow wrote:
ariannadancinbear1 wrote:I'm on the red team!! Go red!!

JeannaBearFun wrote:I am on red! Woop woop! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 465488

cyrus2hip594 wrote:go red ppl woot woot

Remi11 wrote:I am on the Red! Last time I checked, the red was currently winning.

I just finished my quest [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 610897

*Test* wrote:
JeannaBearFun wrote:I am on red! Woop woop! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 465488

Yay! Me toooooo! *ROCK ON RED* :[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 960617:

HamptonBear wrote:Hampy is on the red team [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 143839

Cranberry wrote:I'm on the red team, go red knights!

Jaszluvsbabv wrote:Red Team [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 143839 cheers

anitacocoa wrote:im in the red! go red knights!!! wooo

DinnergirlSam47 wrote:Rad Tead team woot woot
[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 566147

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:Red but all my friends are on blue [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 597500

Joypawsome1 wrote:
HamptonBear wrote:Hampy is on the red team [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 143839
Me too [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 143839

sammymc wrote:Red teaam ! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 465488

yay! its awesome to have all you guys on the red team too!
it looks like its going to be a GREAT team [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 143839 no offense to the blue hahh
actually i noticed that too,but my bff is on blue [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 3483496927
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolynAwesome Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:28 am

I'm on the red team!
CarolynAwesome
CarolynAwesome
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:35 am

I am on the Red Team!! Go Red Knights!! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 596764 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 596764 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 596764
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by connieallheart74 Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 am

I'm on blue team! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 Star3 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 465488
connieallheart74
connieallheart74
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:51 am

I am on the BLUE team!! go blue team!! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♥ Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:54 pm

I am on the BLUE team! =] Go blue!!
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:28 pm

I'm on blue!
Woo!!! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:20 pm

I am on the red team! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 143839 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 100974
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:14 pm

BLUE! Just like at camp happy heart, lol
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaela Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 pm

I am on the blue team
Michaela
Michaela
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace<3Love Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Red!!(:
Peace<3Love
Peace<3Love
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Go Reeed! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 475275

please do not use red.
It is for officers and admin only.
ColinPink/Officer
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:47 am

I'm on the blue team [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 465488 We are only 3 away from red! We are getting closer [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 Icon_razz
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Brrriliant Blue! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 Star3
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Red :]
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannahrockstar2359 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:00 pm

BLUE
Oh no bella me and you are competing against each other!
Hannahrockstar2359
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:55 am

GO RED TEAM!
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:31 am

GO BLUE [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:18 pm

I am on the Red Team. [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 143839
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:13 pm

why do all my BFFs have to be on red! COME TO THE DARK SIDE LOL! We have Cookies! LOL!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:33 am

Evanbuddy16 wrote:why do all my BFFs have to be on red! COME TO THE DARK SIDE LOL! We have Cookies! LOL!
awww... I want a cookie.
Can I please go over to blue? [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? - Page 2 Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:16 am

team blue
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:51 am

I am on red team!!! GO!!!
Mikayla
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:42 am

i am on blue team
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next