Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest?

+45
wolfgirl200298
Captain Barbossa
MamieBanana
kathybearycool
IsiizFlowerZz
Hannahrockstar2359
bellastylin3
Sweeti_
elisetina
LoraDazzle4
Peace<3Love
Michaela
JanetBear
TkBearyawesome12
Bear
BigBird♥
sammibubbles3
connieallheart74
Ashelyadventurebear426
CarolynAwesome
❤Crystal❤
sarahshadow
sammymc
BlueRocksforever1
Joypawsome1
CarlyAllHeart261
BriannalovesBABV
DinnergirlSam47
Trixie
anitacocoa
Jaszluvsbabv
Cranberry
HamptonBear
ajbuddy1590
Test
ShayeButterfly
~Rain~
cyrus2hip594
JeannaBearFun
mindynature
ariannadancinbear1
pinkstart101
Cheer
MaddieRed100
PatRocks
49 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Color Team Are You On?

[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? Vote_lcap48%[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 31 ]
[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? Vote_lcap52%[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 33 ]

Total Votes : 64

Poll closed

[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? Empty [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest?

Post by PatRocks Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:42 pm

I'm on the blue! go blue! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 465488
PatRocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? Empty Re: [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest?

Post by MaddieRed100 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 am

yeah! go blue [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 465488
MaddieRed100
MaddieRed100
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? Empty Re: [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest?

Post by Cheer Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:20 am

I'm also on blue [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 465488
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:35 am

I'm on the blue team! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 465488
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariannadancinbear1 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:20 am

I'm on the red team!! Go red!!
ariannadancinbear1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:35 am

I am on the blue team!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:48 am

I am on red! Woop woop! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:04 am

go red ppl woot woot
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:39 am

I am on the Red! Last time I checked, the red was currently winning.

I just finished my quest [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 610897
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:00 am

I am on the Medievel Blue Team!
Yayy go Blue! Be jealous. [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? Icon_razz
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:02 am

JeannaBearFun wrote:I am on red! Woop woop! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 465488

Yay! Me toooooo! *ROCK ON RED* :[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 960617:
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:41 am

Im on Ice rocking blue ! GO BLUE KNIGHTS !!
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:17 am

Hampy is on the red team [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:24 am

I'm on the red team, go red knights!
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:25 am

Red Team [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 143839 cheers
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:17 am

im in the red! go red knights!!! wooo
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 am

i'm on blue
Trixie
Trixie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DinnergirlSam47 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:32 am

Rad Tead team woot woot
[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147
DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:03 am

Remember not to cry when i say this : [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 610897
Spoiler:

Last edited by BriannalovesBABV on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:06 am; edited 3 times in total
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 am

Red but all my friends are on blue [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 597500
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:19 pm

HamptonBear wrote:Hampy is on the red team [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 143839
Me too [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 143839
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:22 pm

BlueTeam! Beariffic Brave Blue Knights! Blue is absoloutely going to win!
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Red teaam ! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:34 pm

ariannadancinbear1 wrote:I'm on the red team!! Go red!!

JeannaBearFun wrote:I am on red! Woop woop! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 465488

cyrus2hip594 wrote:go red ppl woot woot

Remi11 wrote:I am on the Red! Last time I checked, the red was currently winning.

I just finished my quest [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 610897

*Test* wrote:

Yay! Me toooooo! *ROCK ON RED* :[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 960617:

HamptonBear wrote:Hampy is on the red team [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 143839

Cranberry wrote:I'm on the red team, go red knights!

Jaszluvsbabv wrote:Red Team [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 143839 cheers

anitacocoa wrote:im in the red! go red knights!!! wooo

DinnergirlSam47 wrote:Rad Tead team woot woot
[POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147 [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 566147

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:Red but all my friends are on blue [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 597500

Joypawsome1 wrote:
Me too [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 143839

sammymc wrote:Red teaam ! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 465488

yay! its awesome to have all you guys on the red team too!
it looks like its going to be a GREAT team [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 143839 no offense to the blue hahh
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm on blue! Go blue! [POLL] What color team are you on for the dragon quest? 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next