Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who going to watch the kids choice awards

+10
October
Trixie
AudreySunshine
ShayeButterfly
~Rain~
Test
sammymc
cyrus2hip594
SunniStylish
wolfgirl200298
14 posters

Go down

are you going to watch KCA tonight

who going to watch the kids choice awards Vote_lcap83%who going to watch the kids choice awards Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 10 ]
who going to watch the kids choice awards Vote_lcap8%who going to watch the kids choice awards Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
who going to watch the kids choice awards Vote_lcap8%who going to watch the kids choice awards Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
who going to watch the kids choice awards Vote_lcap0%who going to watch the kids choice awards Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

who going to watch the kids choice awards Empty who going to watch the kids choice awards

Post by wolfgirl200298 Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:27 am

i am i wactch it every year :shock:
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

who going to watch the kids choice awards Empty Re: who going to watch the kids choice awards

Post by SunniStylish Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:30 am

I am going to watch the KCA's for sure! who going to watch the kids choice awards 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

who going to watch the kids choice awards Empty Re: who going to watch the kids choice awards

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:36 am

of course i am! only 30 min where i am!
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 am

Yeah, I think so who going to watch the kids choice awards 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:06 am

Meeeeeh! who going to watch the kids choice awards 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:18 am

Of course! Oh, I just watched it last night. Hilarious. The parents and teachers must have been offended when Kevin threw the text books (math ones -gasp- who going to watch the kids choice awards 984861 ) into the shredder! who going to watch the kids choice awards 610897
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:20 am

Yup I watched it last night!
It wasn't the best KCA ever, but it was still pretty cool! who going to watch the kids choice awards 143839
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AudreySunshine Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:26 am

I watched it also.
I agree with Shaye, It wasn't the best, it is still great.
AudreySunshine
AudreySunshine
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:41 am

i saw it
Trixie
Trixie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:02 am

I saw it!!! I who going to watch the kids choice awards 2669863388 watching people being awarded! lol. cheers So slimy though! right??? lol
October
October
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 am

I saw it. who going to watch the kids choice awards 465488 I loved the performance (Rihanna and Justin Bieber) the most. who going to watch the kids choice awards 143839 It agree with Shaye, but I still liked it. who going to watch the kids choice awards 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:30 am

I could not watch it this year. I was declared by my parents to go somewhere. Well, I could of recorded it, but I guess I did bother. Whoa. You got yourself a tradition don't you? Watching it every year! Keep it up! Great poll, by the way! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:34 am

Oops... I guess I missed it who going to watch the kids choice awards 597500
I wish I could watch that!!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:28 pm

I was leaving to go out of town when i was on - I hope it was good!
-hailey
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down