Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards??

+11
debbiedecembear1
ClayLuv1
CarlyAllHeart261
sammymc
NadineLuv2Sing
BearHugger
Cheer
kathybearycool
Captain Barbossa
GreenEarthGirl123
Ashelyadventurebear426
15 posters

Go down

Are You going to watch the Grammy Awards??

Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? Vote_lcap50%Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]
Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? Vote_lcap14%Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? Vote_lcap36%Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? Empty Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards??

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:05 am

Is anyone going to watch the Grammy Awards tonight?? If so who are you guys cheering for and hoping will take home some awards??

Last edited by Ashelyadventurebear426 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? Empty Re: Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards??

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:17 am

I am
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? Empty Re: Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards??

Post by Captain Barbossa Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 am

maybe if selena is there LOL!!!! Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 610897
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:48 am

Evanbuddy16 wrote:maybe if selena is there LOL!!!! Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 610897

I don't know if she'll be there, but I hope she is. Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 465488
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:49 am

Probably Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 465488 I always watch them Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:55 am

Yeah, I am Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by BearHugger Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:58 am

Of course!
BearHugger
BearHugger
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:00 am

Maybe
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:31 am

Yuup!
I wanna see Justin Bieber win some things Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 610897
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:07 pm

I hope so! Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 pm

I am and I am super happy Taylor Swift got a grammy.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 am

yeah, i saw it
The performances were amazing! : )
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:37 pm

I saw it. Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 143839 Only a hour and a half though. Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by KeysAndLocks Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:42 pm

I Am! Go Beyonce! Kal
KeysAndLocks
KeysAndLocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Awww Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 597500 I missed watching some reason.. what I did do that time Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 597500
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 am

yeap i saw them! sooo cute mjs kids..Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 465488....i love beyonce! and taylor! and ofcourse my all time fave lady gaga Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards?? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down