Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle

+14
CalliHugs
Test
haileybighugs2
~Rain~
JeannaBearFun
BlueRocksforever1
bellastylin3
sammibubbles3
addi p.s.
anitacocoa
Admin
ashleypink30
BigBird♥
BasketballLuver
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle Empty Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:54 am

Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 24zlphd
Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 2uejr6q

Pet Type: Turtle
Pet Name: Squirt
Pet Gender: Male
Height: 3 inches
Weight: 10 pounds
Location: Squirt is a type of Alligator Snapping Turtle that lives in the freshwater streams around Sound America and Canada.
Description: He is characterized by a large, heavy head, and a long, thick shell with three dorsal ridges of large scales. You can see that Squirt has a yellow belly and is mounted with green scales on his shell.
Biography: You might be wondering how I came across this little buddy of mine. I was cruising the great Stream of Chile along with my few friends as a vacation. Squirt was happily playing with his friends and the great sea turtle Crush (Test's Pet). This little turtle was quite intrigued with what he was doing that it engrossed me into wondering how such a small turtle could be so into running and playing with his friends to not notice its many predators leaking towards him. I couldn't help but be startled at the outburst of the enemies that just standing there watching made me guilty so quickly I grabbed Squirt. Running away with him as far away from its habitat, I sat on a rock and examined its vivid features. He had black eyes that were rounded with a thin layer of sharp green. His teeth were pointy much like those of a shark, but not as many. Squirts shell was the most fascinating of all because it was scaled with patterns of green while his belly was a bright yellow. The thing that surprised me was that the first thing he did was spray me with water from his nostrils giving him the name Squirt.
Diet: Squirt feeds on fish and other aquatic animals as well as on vegetation and decaying matter. You could say he is valuable scavenger.
Skills: As you can see, Squirt is two years old, giving him at least a little experience on the things he needs to know if he was to survive on his own before I took him along with me. He is excellent at swimming making him quite fast when searching for his prey. Squirt has a very powerful jaw. He is quick and sharp when trying to bit away from enemies or trying to succeed in catching a fish or aquatic animal for food.
Intentions in Society: Squirt is a turtle in training who has the intentions of helping other turtles around the world. He feels devastated when he sees the decrease in the amount of freshwater left in the world. There had always been great amounts of Salt Water available, but not as much Freshwater. Squirt and other Alligator Snapping Turtles aren't designed to live around polar caps and glaciers where most freshwater is stored therefore he wants to motivate factory owners to not destroy the planet's freshwater bodies. Even though oil spills occur largely in salt water bodies, you can still find much of it accumulating in the streams as well.

I would like to thank Test for her generosity on buying me this wonderful pet. She named him this and I couldn't help but come up with a common story about it. Thank you Test! =]

Last edited by BasketballLuver on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 12 times in total
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle Empty Re: Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle

Post by BigBird♥ Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:56 am

Awesome Aj! Nice!
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle Empty Re: Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle

Post by ashleypink30 Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:38 am

Cute turtle!
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Splendid! Nice profile! Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 496150
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:37 pm

hi little squirt Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 465488 you are so adorable Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 465488 nice story!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addi p.s. Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 pm

CUTTEE!!!
addi p.s.
addi p.s.
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Nice story!! And Squirt is oh so adorable!!! Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:09 pm

BigBird♥ wrote:Awesome Aj! Nice!

Thank you BigBird. Yuki is quite adorable himself! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:10 pm

ashleypink30 wrote:Cute turtle!

Why thank you? What can you say Test has good taste on picking out pets. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Admin wrote:Splendid! Nice profile! Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 496150

I appreciate it Admin especially your own personal touch of the emoticon. Thank you very much. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:26 pm

I like your descriptions!
Cute name Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 610897
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:32 pm

anitacocoa wrote:hi little squirt Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 465488 you are so adorable Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 465488 nice story!

I know right. Doesn't he just dazzle you with that look? Thanks Anita!
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:33 pm

addi p.s. wrote:CUTTEE!!!

Thank you, Addi! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:34 pm

sammibubbles3 wrote:Nice story!! And Squirt is oh so adorable!!! Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 465488

I'd have to say the same about little Sean there. Got to love his expression. Thank you Sammi! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:34 pm

bellastylin3 wrote:I like your descriptions!
Cute name Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 610897

Aww why thank you Bella. That was very sweet of you. I appreciate it. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Awww!Such a cute name!
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:39 pm

BlueRocksforever1 wrote:Awww!Such a cute name!

Thanks Blue! I think it fits a little turtle perfectly! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:10 am

Aw, Test was nice. Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 143839 Love Squirt! Jenna says "Hii!" Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:12 am

Oh my!Squirt seems like the best buddy ever! Yumi says 'hi hi! you are cute and cuddly... you remind me of me'. Yes,she is very modest. Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle Icon_razz
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:13 am

JeannaBearFun wrote:Aw, Test was nice. Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 143839 Love Squirt! Jenna says "Hii!" Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 143839

I know right. I don't think I can think of any person or friend that is better then her in any way! Aww well isn't Jenna just cute. Mind telling me how you pronounce her name if it is any different from your's. Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 610897=]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:14 am

Remi11 wrote:Oh my!Squirt seems like the best buddy ever! Yumi says 'hi hi! you are cute and cuddly... you remind me of me'. Yes,she is very modest. Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle Icon_razz

He is a great buddy to me that is for sure! Aww, Yummi has a beautiful sense of humor doesn't she?! Turtles aren't the cuddly soft type but if you say so! Oh and you are surely right about the cute thing! Hehe. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 am

Squirt is soo cute! BTW, cute name
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:34 am

haileybighugs2 wrote:Squirt is soo cute! BTW, cute name

Thanks Hailey! That was very nice of you. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Awh NP! Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 465488 Lovely story Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:37 am

BasketballLuver wrote:
JeannaBearFun wrote:Aw, Test was nice. Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 143839 Love Squirt! Jenna says "Hii!" Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 143839

I know right. I don't think I can think of any person or friend that is better then her in any way! Aww well isn't Jenna just cute. Mind telling me how you pronounce her name if it is any different from your's. Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 610897=]
Oh it's Jen-na xP

Thanks for asking. Basketball Luvers BGF Pet: Squirt the Turtle 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next