Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games

+5
Test
annabeeluv67
ashleypink30
Jaszluvsbabv
JoeCyBearGuide
9 posters

Go down

Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games Empty Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:28 am

Build-A-Bear Workshop's 2 new Nintendo Games (Welcome to Hugsville and Friendship Valley) will be officially released on the 23rd of March. Some stores released these games earlier, so they may also be available now.

EDIT: Bearemy and Pawlette's announcement has been fixed.

Thank you!

Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games 465488 Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games 203437

Last edited by JoeCyBearGuide on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games Empty Re: Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 am

Woooh Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games 143839
i Can't wait Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games 610897
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games Empty Re: Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games

Post by ashleypink30 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Cool the day before my birthday!! Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games 475275
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 am

Update:

Please see original post. Thanks. Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games 610897
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by annabeeluv67 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:02 am

cool thanks joe
annabeeluv67
annabeeluv67
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:20 am

Pawsome! ☀ And thank you beary much for fixing the announcements too!!
Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games 827708
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:29 am

Thanks! I need to ask my parents if I can get them! =DD
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:22 pm

thanks for the news joe Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Thanks Joe! I cant wait anymore...I hope the prizes are good! Official Release Date of Build-A-Bear Wokshop's Nintendo Games 143839
(I know they will be)
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♥ Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Awesome,Joe! Thanks for posting!
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down