Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unlock stuff

3 posters

Go down

unlock stuff Empty unlock stuff

Post by Aaliyah2Hip17835 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:12 pm

how to unlock stuff in mal
Aaliyah2Hip17835
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

unlock stuff Empty Re: unlock stuff

Post by ☮abby☮ Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:25 am

When you click on the Pawlette head at the one part it says yyou will unlock the stuff once you get more used to the store and things
☮abby☮
☮abby☮
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ☮abby☮ Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:41 am

there must have been a glitch my my bff we were walking on our messneger and she went on babv and made a art piece that wasn't unlocked yet, she gave it to me it was a picture of chloe she made so idk
☮abby☮
☮abby☮
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:19 am

Aaliyah2Hip17835 wrote:how to unlock stuff in mal

To unlock the other features while making your own stuff in the mall, all you have to do is gain experience to level up and eventually become a store manager. To do this you will need to complete shifts, recreate items, and make sure that the tasks you complete within a shift are done perfectly.

You can check your progress via your PDA when Bearywood Mall has its Grand Opening on March 6th.

☮abby☮ wrote:there must have been a glitch my my bff we were walking on our messneger and she went on babv and made a art piece that wasn't unlocked yet, she gave it to me it was a picture of chloe she made so idk

Yes this is a glitch, that we are currently working on. I want to advise you guys though, as we are still fixing this glitch, to please, do not make items out of the stuff that are not supposed to be unlocked yet, to avoid any possible problems in the future.

We do encourage you guys to email vwhelp@buildabear.com if you find other glitches while testing the new Bearywood Mall stores.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down