Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep getting kicked out

3 posters

Go down

Keep getting kicked out Empty Keep getting kicked out

Post by tweety9102 Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:03 am

Ok, so I was in my friends condo, and I was in the living room, then a furry friend orom, I try to witch furry friend rooms and I get kicked out. She has a party room, like the newwer one, its a fashion show party room, if she sent out all invitations, and there are more then 5 people in her condo, why am i getting kicked out? Meaning that if she has a room that holds 20 people, and there are less than 5 people in the condo, why am i being kicked out?
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Keep getting kicked out Empty Re: Keep getting kicked out

Post by fufu118 Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:14 am

yeah this is because of the limit they put on the cub condos...The max for the cub condos are 5 people. We are sort of hopping that that would be able to expand it...
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety9102 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:18 am

fufu118 wrote:yeah this is because of the limit they put on the cub condos...The max for the cub condos are 5 people. We are sort of hopping that that would be able to expand it...
But thats the thing, she has a party room, a fashion party room. And there were less than 5 people. Me, two of her friends, and her.
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:47 am

tweety9102 wrote:Ok, so I was in my friends condo, and I was in the living room, then a furry friend orom, I try to witch furry friend rooms and I get kicked out. She has a party room, like the newwer one, its a fashion show party room, if she sent out all invitations, and there are more then 5 people in her condo, why am i getting kicked out? Meaning that if she has a room that holds 20 people, and there are less than 5 people in the condo, why am i being kicked out?

Were you the only one who gets kicked out a lot, or does it happen with your other friends too?
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety9102 Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:28 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
tweety9102 wrote:Ok, so I was in my friends condo, and I was in the living room, then a furry friend orom, I try to witch furry friend rooms and I get kicked out. She has a party room, like the newwer one, its a fashion show party room, if she sent out all invitations, and there are more then 5 people in her condo, why am i getting kicked out? Meaning that if she has a room that holds 20 people, and there are less than 5 people in the condo, why am i being kicked out?

Were you the only one who gets kicked out a lot, or does it happen with your other friends too?

Only me, it was frustrating though. I couldnt switch rooms without being kicked out.
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:59 am

tweety9102 wrote:
JoeCyBearGuide wrote:

Only me, it was frustrating though. I couldnt switch rooms without being kicked out.

Beary sorry to hear that tweety9102 Keep getting kicked out 903516

We did not find any glitch in there though. I suggest for you to email vwhelp@buildabear.com to get your account checked.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety9102 Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:18 am

VWhelp is gonna have so many emails from me stating that theres some kind of glitch with my account... errr I feel like on some of the accounts that are usually glitchy, and some that rarely are, they should check before they release everything.
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:06 am

tweety9102 wrote:VWhelp is gonna have so many emails from me stating that theres some kind of glitch with my account... errr I feel like on some of the accounts that are usually glitchy, and some that rarely are, they should check before they release everything.

I'm beary sorry you're experiencing this glitch. Keep getting kicked out 903516 Actually, yes, we do testings before releasing new features in the game. However, we cannot guaranty that each and every account will have the same behavior to the updates. Majority seems to be working fine. Unfortunately, for your account, it had a different effect.

Ar you still having the same problem?
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down