Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why?

+16
Badge
bethany
JoeCyBearGuide
Clarachocolate53
clarachocolate107
j3nny22
mandymagnificent
chrissiehugs
colinpink
amandasweet98
fufu118
Tsunade97
JanetBear
ClayLuv1
Captain Barbossa
Belleadorable
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why?

Post by bethany Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:38 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
Belleadorable wrote:
Thanks Joe, but if is this a Halloween promotion for this weekend, why people already have the item?... well I already sent an email but they told me same as you, so I guess I will have to trade for it and I'm still thinking is not fair that some people got the code before by mail and others don't. Have a great day.

This is because some stores started their Halloween events early, and those who were able to be there got the Halloween gift early too. Why? - Page 2 610897

oh, i see Why? - Page 2 465488

also, i read in the new bearville times that the mask is only avaliable in the US and Canada Why? - Page 2 597500 😢 will this be able to be avaliable in the UK too? Why? - Page 2 597500 😢 😢 Why? - Page 2 597500 Why? - Page 2 597500
and also, when i try and login to the stuff fur stuff website (the first time thing), it says the details do not match (or something like that), even though they are the details the staff asked my to say... Why? - Page 2 597500
how do i solve it?
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:52 am

bethany wrote:

also, i read in the new bearville times that the mask is only avaliable in the US and Canada Why? - Page 2 597500 😢 will this be able to be avaliable in the UK too? Why? - Page 2 597500 😢 😢 Why? - Page 2 597500 Why? - Page 2 597500
and also, when i try and login to the stuff fur stuff website (the first time thing), it says the details do not match (or something like that), even though they are the details the staff asked my to say... Why? - Page 2 597500
how do i solve it?

Aww.. don't be sad bethany Why? - Page 2 991574

We don't have the official info about it being available in the UK yet. Just please stay tuned for that. Why? - Page 2 610897

About your Stuff Fur Stuff inquiry, please email vwhelp@buildabear.com. Also, please include your Stuff Fur Stuff code in your email so we can check.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:45 am

You get them From US Mail [Code inside]
Badge
Badge
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:07 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
bethany wrote:

how do i solve it?

Aww.. don't be sad bethany Why? - Page 2 991574

We don't have the official info about it being available in the UK yet. Just please stay tuned for that. Why? - Page 2 610897

About your Stuff Fur Stuff inquiry, please email vwhelp@buildabear.com. Also, please include your Stuff Fur Stuff code in your email so we can check.

ok joe! Why? - Page 2 465488 thanks alot Why? - Page 2 143839
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by adisonbanana Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:36 am

my family doesn't get anything in the mail anymore! and i never get things in my email. i really want the mask too. :yes:
adisonbanana
adisonbanana
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:26 am

I emailed Maxine the other day and she said if you live in the US or Canada you have to go to the store but in the UK you should get it in a email.
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by valeriaallheart Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:24 am

Me too, i am very sad. I haven't gotten any!
valeriaallheart
valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiebee88 Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:10 am

THESE mailings are all completely random!!!

i got a bab catalogue today btw
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 am

We’re beary sorry for any confusion about the Halloween Cat Mask and virtual code. As was said in the Bearville Times, these masks were available in the U.S. and Canada to Guests who visited a store last weekend. UK stores did not participate in this giveaway, but UK Stuff Fur Stuff club members received an email with a virtual code as a special club benefit.

Continue to watch the Bearville Times for details on promotions and giveaways coming up in the future.
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum