Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why?

+16
Badge
bethany
JoeCyBearGuide
Clarachocolate53
clarachocolate107
j3nny22
mandymagnificent
chrissiehugs
colinpink
amandasweet98
fufu118
Tsunade97
JanetBear
ClayLuv1
Captain Barbossa
Belleadorable
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why? Empty Why?

Post by Belleadorable Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:24 am

I found out today that all people are receiving the purple kitty mask if you are stuff fur stuff member, BABW are sending them by email. I've never received any mail even when I'm a Stuff for stuff member for a long time, I subscribed for newsletters a lot of times to get all news and promotions, today I sent them a new mail asking for this, I think they are not going to answer me back again. Is there any way that you guys could help me please? Why? 465488
Belleadorable
Belleadorable
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Why? Empty Re: Why?

Post by Captain Barbossa Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:15 am

yeah i wanna know that to.
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:16 am

me three lol
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:44 am

I never get any of the newsletters or anything 😢
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:59 am

really?
brb i'll check my e- mial

edit- i didn't get a newsletter
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:15 am

yeah i didnt get any news letter Why? 597500 and that mask iss reallllllllllllllly cute!
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:22 am

May you post a picture of how it looks?
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:39 am

About the SFS matter, you need to check you are using right e-mail for SFS. You might register SFS using your parent's e-mail address.
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:43 am

colinpink wrote:About the SFS matter, you need to check you are using right e-mail for SFS. You might register SFS using your parent's e-mail address.

but colin do you know if we can change the email address?
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:45 am

Somebody from another forum emailed them got a reply back and they said it would be aviable at babw on friday and saturday.
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:45 am

I don't think they are getting it from a newsletter. and I think its not just for the s4s members
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:47 am

I haven't gotten any! 😢
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:50 am

Edit the content.
Please do not submit the picture from another forum.
ColinPink/Officer
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:54 am

i don't get it
i checked if it was the right email
but i still didn't get one

Edit the quote part.
ColinPink/Officer
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:55 am

Tsunade97 wrote:
i don't get it
i checked if it was the right email
but i still didn't get one

I haven't got mines either.

Edit the quote part.
ColinPink/Officer
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by clarachocolate107 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:59 am

Me either, i never get any
clarachocolate107
clarachocolate107
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Belleadorable Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:30 am

colinpink wrote:About the SFS matter, you need to check you are using right e-mail for SFS. You might register SFS using your parent's e-mail address.

We already did that several times with my mom and nothing happened. But thanks for the advice.
Belleadorable
Belleadorable
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:33 am

Belleadorable wrote:

We already did that several times with my mom and nothing happened. But thanks for the advice.

Then, you might need to contact to vwhelp Why? 465488 Let's wait CyBearGuide opinion then Why? 465488
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Belleadorable Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:39 am

chrissiehugs wrote:Somebody from another forum emailed them got a reply back and they said it would be aviable at babw on friday and saturday.

Yeah that's true, we can't post other links here, but she's telling the truth, people who is stuff for stuff member received the code plus the code will be available in stores friday and saturday. My mom already sent a message beacuse we think is not fair we can't go to any store this weekend, our nearest BABW store is 3 hours from where we live and I don't think I'm gonna get it, the last weekend we went to BABW store, we just can't do it again so it's a petty cause we really like the mask. Why? 597500
Belleadorable
Belleadorable
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarachocolate53 Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Edit the content.
Please stay on topic.
ColinPink/Officer
Clarachocolate53
Clarachocolate53
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Belleadorable wrote:
chrissiehugs wrote:Somebody from another forum emailed them got a reply back and they said it would be aviable at babw on friday and saturday.

Yeah that's true, we can't post other links here, but she's telling the truth, people who is stuff for stuff member received the code plus the code will be available in stores friday and saturday. My mom already sent a message beacuse we think is not fair we can't go to any store this weekend, our nearest BABW store is 3 hours from where we live and I don't think I'm gonna get it, the last weekend we went to BABW store, we just can't do it again so it's a petty cause we really like the mask. Why? 597500
ya me too, and even though my BABW is only 30 mins

my mom can't get off work till 8:30
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:43 am

Belleadorable wrote:

I just went to babw on sunday and to find out it might be a mistake that some got the code makes me upset. I already emailed them my next move is Maxine. I hope the other stuff fur stuff members get the code soon and I hopeI get mines too.
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:59 am

Belleadorable wrote:I found out today that all people are receiving the purple kitty mask if you are stuff fur stuff member, BABW are sending them by email. I've never received any mail even when I'm a Stuff for stuff member for a long time, I subscribed for newsletters a lot of times to get all news and promotions, today I sent them a new mail asking for this, I think they are not going to answer me back again. Is there any way that you guys could help me please? Why? 465488

Purple Cat Mask are store giveaways for their mall Halloween events. For more details about this item, please go to your nearest Build-A-Bear Workshop. Why? 203437
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Belleadorable Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:42 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
Belleadorable wrote:I found out today that all people are receiving the purple kitty mask if you are stuff fur stuff member, BABW are sending them by email. I've never received any mail even when I'm a Stuff for stuff member for a long time, I subscribed for newsletters a lot of times to get all news and promotions, today I sent them a new mail asking for this, I think they are not going to answer me back again. Is there any way that you guys could help me please? Why? 465488

Purple Cat Mask are store giveaways for their mall Halloween events. For more details about this item, please go to your nearest Build-A-Bear Workshop. Why? 203437

Thanks Joe, but if is this a Halloween promotion for this weekend, why people already have the item?... well I already sent an email but they told me same as you, so I guess I will have to trade for it and I'm still thinking is not fair that some people got the code before by mail and others don't. Have a great day.
Belleadorable
Belleadorable
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:27 am

Belleadorable wrote:
Thanks Joe, but if is this a Halloween promotion for this weekend, why people already have the item?... well I already sent an email but they told me same as you, so I guess I will have to trade for it and I'm still thinking is not fair that some people got the code before by mail and others don't. Have a great day.

This is because some stores started their Halloween events early, and those who were able to be there got the Halloween gift early too. Why? 610897
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum