Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Haunted House

3 posters

Go down

Spooky Haunted House Empty Spooky Haunted House

Post by KeysAndLocks Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 am

I Love The Spooky Haunted House On Build A Bear. I Think They Need More Games. No Offense. It Would Be A Little Better. If U Can Add Like 2 More Games. I Don't Know If The Haunted House Will Be Here Much Longer. Next Year I Would Really Love It Come Back. Just A Few More Games. Thank You For Maze Game . I Hope Everyone Liked It . This Was Great Cause Anyone Who Participated Got The Prizes.
Keys And Locks
AnnaBelleEveryBear4
KeysAndLocks
KeysAndLocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Spooky Haunted House Empty Re: Spooky Haunted House

Post by MeLlichenx3 Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:42 am

It's kind of the same Idea like in your other topic. Spooky Haunted House 465488
Oh, and this is Bright Ideas for BGF. I guess you should have posted this in Cybearguide Area. Spooky Haunted House 465488

I think there are many games and quests in BABV where you get a gift. Like the Chloe Show, all these furry friends which visit BABV and Bearemy is giving out many free gifts too. I think BABV shouldn't add more stuff and more items. BABV should be a place to meet friends and have fun Spooky Haunted House 143839
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by KeysAndLocks Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:14 am

Oh Ok scratch
KeysAndLocks
KeysAndLocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Wow!!! I love ur ideas!! new games that would be pawsome! lol I agree with YOu1!! I hope the Spooky Kooky HOuse comes back next year!! That would be pawsome to have it agin! Spooky Haunted House 465488
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down