Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests

+28
WinterGlitter
MamieBanana
tweetysweety11
maggiebee88
CarlyAllHeart261
HeatherHeart
TkBearyawesome12
j3nny22
JeannaBearFun
chrissiehugs
MeLlichenx3
ChantelleColorful
HamptonBear
Cranberry
karayourock3
*Enma Ai*
Test
Belleadorable
EviePaw
TinaStar2
kathybearycool
Tsunade97
valeriaallheart
fufu118
ForestButterfly
winter
Lexi
Admin
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests Empty Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests

Post by Admin Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Thanks to everyone who joined our Spooky Avatar and Kooky Spooky Fun House Contests!

All entries were pawsome! It was tough to pick the winner. Our decision is based on who we think is the best to fit our contest criteria.

The best halloween-themed and the cutest and spookiest BGF avatar is none other than
Haileybighugs2's

Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests Spooky11

She will receive a Jump Rope Move for her online character and furry friend! Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 203437

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Like the Kooky Spooky Maze in the basement, this cub condo's main room is something that you might also expect to see inside the Kooky Spooky Fun House!

Shall we call it the Kooky Spooky Mystery Room? Congratulations to
ValeriaAllheart

She will receive a mystery furry friend in Build-A-Bearville! Here's her winning design:

Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests Myroom10
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests Empty Re: Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests

Post by Lexi Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Oh pawsome! These are so cool!

I got spooked by the avatar and the ghost, lol!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests Empty Re: Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests

Post by winter Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:48 pm

congrats guys, your avatar and room is awesome i love it. Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 143839
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestButterfly Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:54 pm

OMG I didn't win
ForestButterfly
ForestButterfly
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Cubgrats!
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by valeriaallheart Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Wow!! Congratulations to everyone that participated everyone had great ideas!! For that reason I feel very proud to won, because you guys are the best! Thank you!! I feel so happy, i am jumping like a little, little girl. OMG YAY.

The Avatar was just amazing!! Congratulations Haileybighugs2's!!
valeriaallheart
valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:40 pm

congratz guys

i wish i could of won the cub condo contest though >.<
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Congratz guys! Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaStar2 Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Congratulations to the winners! Pawsome avatar and condo decor. Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 496150
TinaStar2
TinaStar2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by EviePaw Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Congratulations to all the winners! (:
EviePaw
EviePaw
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Belleadorable Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Congratulations both winners Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 465488
Belleadorable
Belleadorable
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Yay! Congrats all! You were fab! Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 143839 Hailey - your avatar is absolutely great and Valeria's condo was pawsome! Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 143839 Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 596764

Everyone was fab though! Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by *Enma Ai* Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Congrats!
*Enma Ai*
*Enma Ai*
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:01 am

Cubgrates love the house amnd avatar those are cool! Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 465488

Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 475275 Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 475275 Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 475275
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:46 am

Congrats! Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 143839
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:00 am

All of the avatars and room decorations looked awesome! Congratulations to the winners! You all did a great job!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ChantelleColorful Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:01 am

I knew Hailey would win! It was fab! Not to mention that I loved everyone elses! Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 143839 Congrats ValeriaAllHeart too! Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 143839 Awesome condo!
ChantelleColorful
ChantelleColorful
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:12 am

Cubgratz! You have my background in your Avie, Hailey Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests Icon_razz Our Avie's are quiet simliar. I wanted to have a ghost moving across too, but I didn't knew how. :lol: But I really really love you avie Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 465488

And he Condo Design ist just amazing, Valeria. I knew you would win. Have fun with your new furry friend!!!
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:50 am

Congrats!
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by valeriaallheart Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:55 am

ChantelleColorful wrote:I knew Hailey would win! It was fab! Not to mention that I loved everyone elses! Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 143839 Congrats ValeriaAllHeart too! Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 143839 Awesome condo!

Thank you very much Chatelle and everyone!!
valeriaallheart
valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by valeriaallheart Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:57 am

MeLlichenx3 wrote:Cubgratz! You have my background in your Avie, Hailey Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests Icon_razz Our Avie's are quiet simliar. I wanted to have a ghost moving across too, but I didn't knew how. :lol: But I really really love you avie Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 465488

And he Condo Design ist just amazing, Valeria. I knew you would win. Have fun with your new furry friend!!!

OMG I will!! My new bear is my new BFF She is so cute and beautiful!!
Have a great day.
valeriaallheart
valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:38 am

Congratz..
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:39 am

Congrats to the winners and to all who participated(including me, hehehe)! Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 465488
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:46 am

Congratz Hailey and Valeria! cheers Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:55 am

CONGRATS! I thought your avvie was great hallie! And your condo Valeri! And everyone elses! GO BGF! (Go heather! My avvie is great too Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests 465488 (so is everyone elses! XD) )
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next