Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life?

+30
j3nny22
anitacocoa
BB
Jewel
adisonbanana
GreenEarthGirl123
haileebanana45
ClayLuv1
JeannaBearFun
Badge
Chocolatelvr
colinpink
maggiebee88
ForestButterfly
haileybighugs2
KeysAndLocks
Captain Barbossa
Test
Joypawsome1
CalliHugs
fluffysmoky2
amandasweet98
honeydew
caseygreen0101
Tsunade97
JLBABV
SunniStylish
kathybearycool
chrissiehugs
karayourock3
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you want selena Gomez to be on the chloe show or meet her in real life?

Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 Vote_lcap85%Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 85% 
[ 35 ]
Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life?

Post by karayourock3 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:02 am

That would be pawsome! Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 465488 XD
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life?

Post by maggiebee88 Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:42 am

OMG YEAH TOTAlly! omg omg lol selena gomez rocks soooooo much ^-^ i LOVe her!
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:51 am

COOL! Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 465488 Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 465488
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:52 am

Sure. She is very talented and cute Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 465488 I would love to see her Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 610897
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:53 am

I love the clothes she wears and she is a really good role model! Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 465488
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Totally! It would be a big pleasure. Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 143839
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:37 am

i guess i would Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 143839
Badge
Badge
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 am

Yeah why not? Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 Icon_razz Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:03 am

uh,yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a million times.Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 465488
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by haileebanana45 Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:32 am

Selena is pretty:) she is a romodel for children
haileebanana45
haileebanana45
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:12 pm

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!! She is my idol!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by adisonbanana Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:06 pm

i would love to meet her she is so purty
adisonbanana
adisonbanana
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:42 pm

I guess so, why not lol
Jewel
Jewel
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BB Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:51 pm

i luv selena gomez!
BB
BB
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:06 pm

yes i would, that would be fun Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 465488 and nice to meet her and take a picture
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:24 am

That would be awsome!
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:28 am

Of course!
I love Selena Gomez
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Brini Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:30 am

Definately! I want to have some sort of singing career, and I'd love to be able to sing with her(just for fun of course)!!!
Brini
Brini
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chloeb356 Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:34 am

wow i would just love to see her that would be soooooooooooo cool
chloeb356
chloeb356
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:37 am

i would... and i would get her email lol
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:07 am

I know she rocks! Would You Want to meet selena Gomez in real life? - Page 2 465488
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 am

I'd totally love to meet her. She is such a great actress and singer and is so talented. I hope she can also be on the Chloe Show soon too.
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TutuKitty Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:58 am

she seems like a cool person to be friends with, so yeah.
TutuKitty
TutuKitty
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2