Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you get tan this summer in real life?

+20
kathybearycool
Sammyfurshionista3
LeanneSnowflake
HamptonBear
maggiebee88
CynthiaBearriliant1
❤Crystal❤
JeannaBearFun
zoeybearsrule200
BenGroovy10
Test
ashleyzerobear44
beth928
RachelBearySmart
BriannaBallet
Cranberry
pinkstart101
bethany
animalbop
amandasweet98
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did you get tan this summer?

Did you get tan this summer in real life? Vote_lcap65%Did you get tan this summer in real life? Vote_rcap 65% 
[ 15 ]
Did you get tan this summer in real life? Vote_lcap35%Did you get tan this summer in real life? Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

Did you get tan this summer in real life? Empty Did you get tan this summer in real life?

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 am

Did you get tan this summer? In real life I got really really tan. So I changed my skin on babv
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Did you get tan this summer in real life? Empty Re: Did you get tan this summer in real life?

Post by animalbop Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:43 am

yes infact i did cause i got a watch and i didn't take it off(i didn't need to) and now i have a white streak where my watch has been LOL Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Did you get tan this summer in real life? Empty Re: Did you get tan this summer in real life?

Post by bethany Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:44 am

amandasweet98 wrote:Did you get tan this summer? In real life I got really really tan. So I changed my skin on babv

yes, but i am quite pale so my 'tan' is like normal skin to others! lol! Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488 and my sister's even paler than me! thats because my mum & dad are both pale! Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488 loll! and that's why you changed your skin on babv! i wondered why you did that! Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488 loll Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:47 am

animalbop wrote:yes infact i did cause i got a watch and i didn't take it off(i didn't need to) and now i have a white streak where my watch has been LOL Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz

bethany wrote:
amandasweet98 wrote:Did you get tan this summer? In real life I got really really tan. So I changed my skin on babv

yes, but i am quite pale so my 'tan' is like normal skin to others! lol! Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488 and my sister's even paler than me! thats because my mum & dad are both pale! Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488 loll! and that's why you changed your skin on babv! i wondered why you did that! Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488 loll Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488

Cool Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488 And Luz when you have a white streak around your body its called farmers tan idk why though Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by animalbop Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:50 am

amandasweet98 wrote:
animalbop wrote:yes infact i did cause i got a watch and i didn't take it off(i didn't need to) and now i have a white streak where my watch has been LOL Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz

bethany wrote:

Cool Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488 And Luz when you have a white streak around your body its called farmers tan idk why though Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz

really wow cool ok now i can say i have farmers tan LOL Did you get tan this summer in real life? 143839
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:55 am

last year i had a tan at camp lol Did you get tan this summer in real life? 566147

but not this year Did you get tan this summer in real life? 708123

my tan is gone now Did you get tan this summer in real life? 708123 Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488

Last edited by pinkstart101 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:57 am

pinkstart101 wrote:last year i had a tan at camp lol Did you get tan this summer in real life? 566147

but not this year Did you get tan this summer in real life? 708123

Cool! Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488 I went to the pool a lot. I went to the beach too. Did you get tan this summer in real life? 203437
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:34 am

I don't really like to tan, I like being pale. Plus I didn't really go out since it wasn't really sunny. Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:41 am

not really.... i just burn if i try to tan
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:51 am

I didn't really go anywhere, so not that much. Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz
But next year I might go to Jamaica :suspect:

Did you get tan this summer in real life? 475275
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:52 am

i got quite tanned
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:03 am

I got a tan Did you get tan this summer in real life? 923748 lol.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:37 am

Nopers. I never get one Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz I am a pale person Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BenGroovy10 Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:37 am

I got a tan. Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488 In the summer my hair bleaches and I got a tan. :lol:
BenGroovy10
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 am

well when I am in the pool for 3 hours (which happens every time I get in a pool) I come out looking like a chocolate cake with fudge for me hair Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 am

My mom says I did. Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:26 am

i got a tan Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz but my skin sort of looks the same and a little bit darker Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 am

Nope. I don't tan easy and it's way too hot where I live to go outside everyday.Sometimes I didn't even feel like swimming! Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:40 am

Yes Did you get tan this summer in real life? 143839.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiebee88 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:49 am

i am japanese
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:36 am

I got hilights too.
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 am

amandasweet98 wrote:I got hilights too.
That's cool Did you get tan this summer in real life? 465488.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am

Yesss, it is strange. I didn't spend that much time in the sun but I got a bad flip flop tan line lol. I just stood outside during grad parties and stuff like that and it tanned me Did you get tan this summer in real life? Icon_razz
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by animalbop Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am

LOL
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:29 am

yeah lol i have been in my pool all summer lol.
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next