Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutus Buckeye - Question for CyBearGuides

+5
fufu118
katiesweet10
JoeCyBearGuide
NikiCyBearGuide
MamaNoodles
9 posters

Go down

Brutus Buckeye - Question for CyBearGuides Empty Brutus Buckeye - Question for CyBearGuides

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:14 am

Hey!

I bought a Brutus Buckeye and was told by the BABW friends that they are working on putting him in the game of BABV but that it hadn't happened yet.

So my question is, are there any updates on this furry friend? Do you know if it is coming yet or not? Brutus Buckeye - Question for CyBearGuides 465488

Thanks!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Brutus Buckeye - Question for CyBearGuides Empty Re: Brutus Buckeye - Question for CyBearGuides

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:23 am

We don't have any updates yet. Please stay tuned and we will update you as soon as we have information from the Bear Office.
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Brutus Buckeye - Question for CyBearGuides Empty Re: Brutus Buckeye - Question for CyBearGuides

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:59 am

MamaNoodles wrote:Hey!

I bought a Brutus Buckeye and was told by the BABW friends that they are working on putting him in the game of BABV but that it hadn't happened yet.

So my question is, are there any updates on this furry friend? Do you know if it is coming yet or not? Brutus Buckeye - Question for CyBearGuides 465488

Thanks!

UPDATE:

Because Brutus Buckeye is a licensed character that we are not allowed to replicate in Build-A-Bearville. We have confirmed that he will be represented as a generic bear in Build-A-Bearville. This will not be an open item to pick from the list of furry friends.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:16 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
MamaNoodles wrote:Hey!

Thanks!

UPDATE:

Because Brutus Buckeye is a licensed character that we are not allowed to replicate in Build-A-Bearville. We have confirmed that he will be represented as a generic bear in Build-A-Bearville. This will not be an open item to pick from the list of furry friends.
you mean like almost all the baseball bear like mr met
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:56 am

What will his special item be? I'm so sad he will not be replicated in BABV Brutus Buckeye - Question for CyBearGuides 597500
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:18 am

yeah im wondering wat the PSI would be lol
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:07 am

if he is not replicated would he still have a psi
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 am

Yes because he is coming as a bear. That means we still get a bear just not one that looks like Brutus. Like previous baseball mascot bears have given fan hand, baseball chair etc. But this is a football bear
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:20 am

oh ok thanks mama
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:25 am

Status Update: Our Brutus came to life as a BASEBALL bear. I have sent an email to VWHelp as I am hoping this is a glitch.
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:19 am

MamaNoodles wrote:Status Update: Our Brutus came to life as a BASEBALL bear. I have sent an email to VWHelp as I am hoping this is a glitch.
wierd
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 am

what does the brutus buckeye look like???
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:32 am

sarahshadow wrote:what does the brutus buckeye look like???

Check out the News Portal for the picture Brutus Buckeye - Question for CyBearGuides 465488
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:07 pm

ok hamptonbear
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down