Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I report a person if they did something wrong my PM?

4 posters

Go down

How do I report a person if they did something wrong my PM? Empty How do I report a person if they did something wrong my PM?

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:41 am

How? I'm not going to, but I just need to know. For emergencies. How do I report a person if they did something wrong my PM? 610897
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

How do I report a person if they did something wrong my PM? Empty Re: How do I report a person if they did something wrong my PM?

Post by animalbop Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:43 am

PM an officer i think
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

How do I report a person if they did something wrong my PM? Empty Re: How do I report a person if they did something wrong my PM?

Post by DoLi Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:48 am

yah you pm an officer and send them a copy of the message (:
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:00 am

DoLi wrote:yah you pm an officer and send them a copy of the message (:
Ok thanks guys! How do I report a person if they did something wrong my PM? 143839

Officer may lock.
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:06 am

Locking Per request How do I report a person if they did something wrong my PM? 465488
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down