Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think Bearville should have a weather report?

+7
MamaNoodles
Anita
barbie6
karenbearhug
Admin
Luv
muffinatormanic
11 posters

Go down

Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? Empty Do you think Bearville should have a weather report?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:13 am

I think that would be really cute Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? Empty Re: Do you think Bearville should have a weather report?

Post by Luv Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 am

I think they should have weather first. Lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? Empty Re: Do you think Bearville should have a weather report?

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 am

Luv wrote:I think they should have weather first. Lol.

I agree. Lol!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:23 am

It would be cool if Bearville had random weather. I'd love to see a rainy day!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 am

Yeah ^^ I think that would be really interesting Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? 143839 I wish they had weather. Then they could sell raincoats, umbrellas, and stuff Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:25 am

Chloe: And now to MiguelSunshine with the weather.
Miguel: Thanks, Chloe. Well, you guessed it, folks! For the next week, it's all sunshine in Bearville! As for next week, we predict 0% chance of precipitation. Yep, you heard it, folks. No change whateverso. More and more sunshine!

^BABV weather report without weather.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:28 am

Luv wrote:Chloe: And now to MiguelSunshine with the weather.
Miguel: Thanks, Chloe. Well, you guessed it, folks! For the next week, it's all sunshine in Bearville! As for next week, we predict 0% chance of precipitation. Yep, you heard it, folks. No change whateverso. More and more sunshine!

Now that's job security! Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:30 am

That's so funny ! I love it! bounce
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:32 am

karenbearhug wrote:
Luv wrote:Chloe: And now to MiguelSunshine with the weather.

Now that's job security! Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? 465488
Indeed! No worries about getting run out of the area by angry townsfolk for a faulty weather report here. Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? 1107968042
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie6 Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:46 am

yea that would be kool
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:49 am

karenbearhug wrote:It would be cool if Bearville had random weather. I'd love to see a rainy day!

Yeah, I like it everytime it rains in my other favorite game! Would be cool to use my umbrella ride for something really necessary. :lol:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:54 am

Yeah Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? 143839 Bright and sunny gets boring !
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Well it would be kind of scary if we had weather lol.
Cause here we are just relaxing at the coffee shop!
Then a tornado moves to the neighborhood!!!!!!!!!!!
From the neighborhood to the cub condos!
See? lol
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:14 pm

It doesn't have to be scary weather! Just a light rain or wind...falling leaves...snow... Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? 143839 it would be fun for some variety!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:31 pm

It would be pretty cool ;D
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:38 pm

It would be awesome to have weather.
They could even change games during each season,
like dive beary deep could become ice skating Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:32 am

u guess, they used to have it back in 2009 in the bvt
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:49 am

I like the falling leaves, Mama. :]
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:26 am

They do have weather actually you know like for the seasons? Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? 143839 Just not rain Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:30 am

That's just seasonal. It's not really "weather." All they do is change the backgrounds.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Yeah, they should do a lot more than just that .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:22 am

It should change by day. Add some flavor to everyday BABV.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:04 am

They used to have a weather report on the bearville times a couple years ago. I liked it because that would help me decide what outfit I would wear that day Do you think Bearville should have a weather report? 3494493907
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down