Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread

+115
helenacool18
emmie
TutuKitty
CandyCaneSash
NikkiAngel877
BabvRocksGirl
AbbygailBearDiva59
CynthiaBearriliant1
GwynethLove
Fleur
LoraDazzle4
karriehoneybee2
LibbySparkle41
DemiDiva339
kristylucky1
Gaby
retheriolu
BriannalovesBABV
iicuddles
Zoeybearsrule200(for now)
BlueRocksforever1
Cranberry
annabeeluv67
bellastylin3
BearHugger
Trixie
BigBird♥
SonaliRose
DinnergirlSam47
mindynature
Peace<3Love
debbiedecembear1
BasketballLuver
AudreySunshine
Cheer
haileybighugs2
AlexandraSweetestPal1
BeccaGirl5
~Rain~
Admin
SecretNinja
CalliOrange
Jasmine Grace♥
Chocolatelvr
DallasDanceBear7
tweetysweety11
Krissy
ArcticLove
GreenEarthGirl123
anitacocoa
sammymc
Flo
Captain Barbossa
ClayLuv1
honeydew
jenniferyourock41
Jewel
RainAngel39
CarolynAwesome
maggiebee88
BabyLuv24
Badge
winter
TyPlayful2
sammibubbles3
j3nny22
ShayeButterfly
Tsunade97
trutwilightfan
TkBearyawesome12
fluffysmoky2
hallecat321
Lauren1152
Kieran
maddydecember5
CarolinaApril53
SunniStylish
MamieBanana
brittanypainter
Kellz
sammicat1211
BriannaBallet
*Enma Ai*
katiesweet10
Sweeti_
LeAnneCool
Ray_luvs_Babv
musiclover13
CarlyAllHeart261
Kat1288
fufu118
amandasweet98
JanetBear
LaurenTeddyGirl
Test
beth928
sammiebee17
JeannaBearFun
❤Crystal❤
zoeygirlsrock327
NadineLuv2Sing
cyrus2hip594
JLBABV
ajbuddy1590
zoeybearsrule200
kathybearycool
cutiekid23
ashleyzerobear44
blah12345
xSavy
katiecubby19
Mimi300
wolfgirl200298
heidi02
MamaNoodles
119 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:56 pm

MUSICLUVER!!!! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 2669863388 BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 2669863388 BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 2669863388
I missed talking to you! I got sad when I saw you weren't active, and at the same time I was getting caught up in school too. ;-;
I'm so glad you are back so we can chat again! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread

Post by heidi02 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 am

Hey guys! I'm back, finally. lol BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 465488 I was gone because I had to focus on school and sports but now that sports are over, I have some time for BABV and BGF BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 465488 It's amazing how many changes have happened since I last went on.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:47 am

Hi everyone of BGF and people looking at this post. BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 Icon_razz

Well..I might be away sometimes and gone. My mom wants me on the internet less [example: Computer, DSi, Wii, Phone, etc, can reach the internet], so I cannot be on as much as before. Of course I'll be doing my job, just my mom wants me to focus more on my education and school. [Though my dad would be like "Go, go on the computer", he has a job involving computers LOL]

I hope I can be on more soon, most likely weekdays I won't be on as much. BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♥ Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:35 am

I have many plans today and my mom wants me to not get on internet much. So I might not be on much.

EDIT: I am back from my busy day!
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon May 17, 2010 6:05 am

Hi everyone! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 143839 I won't be online tomorrow,Tuesday or Wednesday because my grade is going camping for a field trip! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 143839 I'll miss you guys(for 3 days BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 Icon_razz )

Bye! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by annabeeluv67 Mon May 17, 2010 6:12 am

i wont be on a lot busy with school and lots lots of chores!!
annabeeluv67
annabeeluv67
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 Empty Here's Why

Post by ClayLuv1 Wed May 26, 2010 7:39 am

As we all know that summer is starting in a week or two.I know that some will ethier be moving up a grade,changing schools,or just even moving up a grade.I will not be on much untill summer is in full swing,as I have camps and vactions,which I am greatly looking forward to.Long Story short I have to base my time around my math grade.I can not afford to let it drop a point,as I have a 91%.I have worked so hard to bring it up.On Thurday I have a math test,a huge end of the year test,which I MUST pass in order to keep my straight A's.I know that some may not care but the thing is if I don't get a A or a really high B on this test,being 40 questions,I won't get all advanced for next year.I may sound mean and snooty right now but this would mean so much to me to get a A's,as I have for the passed semesters.I wish all of you a great summer and to end of the year well.I thank you fo your time and once this school year is over I will be on full time again,or at least I will try.Thanks again,I was not trying to be mean in this topic. BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 143839

Last edited by ClayLuv1 on Wed May 26, 2010 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell :P)
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm

In an hour or so I'm leaving for camp. I'm only staying there for 3 days so I might come online on Wednesday, unless I'm tired, I'll come online on Thursday.
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:07 am

Hey! :]

I'm going to be gone for a while; cousins over and I'm gonna be with them for a while. BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 465488

I'll be back in a week I guess.

Bye!
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Hi hi!
I'm back from camp, it was uber cool. BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 143839
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 Empty Guess Who's Back!

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 am

Hey, guys! I'm back! Blue is back on to BGF! I was busy with school because of a CST test. And I had to study a lot! Did any of you guys miss me? Am I peppier than before? LOL. Did any of you guys remember me? I will see all you guys later! =]

-Blue
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeybearsrule200(for now) Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:38 am

Hiya....do you remember me? BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 143839 Welcome back!!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:41 am

Zoeybearsrule200(for now) wrote:Hiya....do you remember me? BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 143839 Welcome back!!

I remember you! =]
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:03 am

Out for the week! I will be back on sunday, June 11. I may be able to visit BGF at night, if there is wifi at the hotel. See you in a week !
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:13 am

This week I'm going to visit my aunt at her house (she lives in a different state than me) I think I can still play on babv and bgf while there.
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 am

Hey there!
I'm leaving to visit my family in the States tomorrow, the 7 of July, and I'll be back on the 17. I'll try to get on BGF at least sometimes, but the chances are pretty small. I hope everyone has an awesome summer! See you in ten days!
☀
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:13 am

Just so I don't forget, I'm leaving on August 12th. I'm going out of the states. I will back August 17th or something like that BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 Icon_razz Hope you all have a pawesome vacation!
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 Empty Well I guess this is goodbye well not really....just read

Post by ClayLuv1 Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:34 am

Hey,

I won't be on from the 21st to the 31st I am going on vaction to visit my aunt.My best friend Allie is coming cause her parents are getting the house renavated so yeah.They have a computer but it is like a dinosoaur,so yeah.I will see you then.I probleby won't be on tomoorw cause we leave at 11 on the 21st and I have to pack,download songs onto my ipod,charge my camrea(I will be taking pictures),charge my ipod,shop for magiznes,get my stuff together,help Allie pack and pick her up,hut down my laptop,and yeah you get the point alot to do.I also have to go to sleep early because as I said we leave at 11 so I will go to sleep early so I won't be grumpy at 4 in the morning(yeah I know what your thinking how long does it take to get to the airport)well we have to show my dad how to take care of the turtle drive for a hour to Allie's house so she can say goodbye to her parents and her little brother(because she is sleeping her overnight)and the drive for a good 2 hours to the airport.So and let's just say that doesn't even take as long to get from Florida to where were going.Wow that was a lot to type.I will just end it here cause you are probley get bored from reading this so yeah TTYL see you on the 31st.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:03 am

Oh and I also have a surprise for you guys(well can't gurentee)when we are on the plane I am bringing some color pecienl and I am going to write down everyones name that I can think of so you can see if you can find yours and also my cousin loves to bake so if I can convice her we could make a cake and write BGF on it XD
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 Empty Hi im back! (:

Post by brittanypainter Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:59 am

Hey im back! Ive been gone for a while because my cousins are moving out of state and i was at there house. I'll try to be more active then i have been!
brittanypainter
brittanypainter
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:05 am

Welcome back! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 610897
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:43 am

Welcome back! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 465488
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Welcome back! x)
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 Empty I'm back!

Post by JLBABV Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:23 am

I have been logging in to BGF but i haven't been posting as much as i used to, but now i'm back BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 465488
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:58 am

Welcome back then BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 10 143839
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next