Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread

+115
helenacool18
emmie
TutuKitty
CandyCaneSash
NikkiAngel877
BabvRocksGirl
AbbygailBearDiva59
CynthiaBearriliant1
GwynethLove
Fleur
LoraDazzle4
karriehoneybee2
LibbySparkle41
DemiDiva339
kristylucky1
Gaby
retheriolu
BriannalovesBABV
iicuddles
Zoeybearsrule200(for now)
BlueRocksforever1
Cranberry
annabeeluv67
bellastylin3
BearHugger
Trixie
BigBird♥
SonaliRose
DinnergirlSam47
mindynature
Peace<3Love
debbiedecembear1
BasketballLuver
AudreySunshine
Cheer
haileybighugs2
AlexandraSweetestPal1
BeccaGirl5
~Rain~
Admin
SecretNinja
CalliOrange
Jasmine Grace♥
Chocolatelvr
DallasDanceBear7
tweetysweety11
Krissy
ArcticLove
GreenEarthGirl123
anitacocoa
sammymc
Flo
Captain Barbossa
ClayLuv1
honeydew
jenniferyourock41
Jewel
RainAngel39
CarolynAwesome
maggiebee88
BabyLuv24
Badge
winter
TyPlayful2
sammibubbles3
j3nny22
ShayeButterfly
Tsunade97
trutwilightfan
TkBearyawesome12
fluffysmoky2
hallecat321
Lauren1152
Kieran
maddydecember5
CarolinaApril53
SunniStylish
MamieBanana
brittanypainter
Kellz
sammicat1211
BriannaBallet
*Enma Ai*
katiesweet10
Sweeti_
LeAnneCool
Ray_luvs_Babv
musiclover13
CarlyAllHeart261
Kat1288
fufu118
amandasweet98
JanetBear
LaurenTeddyGirl
Test
beth928
sammiebee17
JeannaBearFun
❤Crystal❤
zoeygirlsrock327
NadineLuv2Sing
cyrus2hip594
JLBABV
ajbuddy1590
zoeybearsrule200
kathybearycool
cutiekid23
ashleyzerobear44
blah12345
xSavy
katiecubby19
Mimi300
wolfgirl200298
heidi02
MamaNoodles
119 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread

Post by CarolynAwesome Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:04 pm

even though i have never met you, welcome back
CarolynAwesome
CarolynAwesome
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread

Post by MamieBanana Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Topic merged.
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:40 pm

hi jen! welcome back yayy pawwtyyy BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:27 am

Today im going to a thing called the Revolve tour! im really excited BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 465488 The girls in my youth group are going and its gonna be a lot of fun. One of the huggable heros from this year is going-his name is Austin. woo! Also an actress i like is going-if youve ever seen Drake and Josh she plays Helen, im so stoked! I'll be back on tomarrow tho-i'll miss all my bgf friends! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 Empty DISNEY HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ClayLuv1 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:53 pm

I am so excited I am going to Walt Disney World tomorrow and I am going to Build A Dino too.I am sooooooooooooo excited!I will say witch one i got when i get back next week(11-21-09).See you guys soon!
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydew Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:53 pm

That's cool!
do you know what dino your getting?
honeydew
honeydew
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:57 pm

Um,i really don't know I might get the Trisarahtops(I have no idea how to spell it),and thanks.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:58 pm

That is very awesome!!! I remember when i went for my birthday but i went to disney resort but i hear Disney World is really cool! Have loads of fun and dont forget to tell us all about it when you come back! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 465488
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:00 pm

GreenEarthGirl123 wrote:That is very awesome!!! I remember when i went for my birthday but i went to disney resort but i hear Disney World is really cool! Have loads of fun and dont forget to tell us all about it when you come back! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 465488
Ok i will,and hope you had fun when you went.BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 465488
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:11 pm

lol cool!
I always wanted to go to Disney World BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 143839
Have fun and enjoy your new Buildabear! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Flo Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Thats TTL Pawsome! I went there to disney land when i was like 2
Flo
Flo
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolynAwesome Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:53 pm

i have never went to diney world, but i've gone to disney resort BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 Icon_razz that's awesome that you get to go hope you have fun!
CarolynAwesome
CarolynAwesome
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Thank you everyone.I hope you have a wonderful weekend.:)I am leaving at 11:00p.m eastern.So talk to you soon.BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 465488
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcticLove Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Hey,bff a couple more hours until we leave.I am so excited.See you soon.BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 465488
ArcticLove
ArcticLove
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:45 pm

HI,bff I am excited too.I am not even packed yet.LOL!:)Well everyone we are off.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 am

Wow, awesome! Have fun!!!! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 143839
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:00 am

pawsmoe! have fun! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 465488
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:02 am

GREAT! Have fun on those rides and building a dino. Have fun!
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:06 am

have fun disney world or land?
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:12 am

Topic merged.
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:32 pm

CarolynAwesome wrote:even though i have never met you, welcome back

anitacocoa wrote:hi jen! welcome back yayy pawwtyyy BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 465488
I know right yay woot woot BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 475275 wait no :rules:
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:47 am

MamieBanana wrote:Topic merged.
what do you mean.i am sorry if i posted in the the wrong place.BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 597500
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 Empty Hello all!

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:54 pm

I am finally back on BGF. I was gone for a lot of stuff going on in my personal life. Hope everyone is doing okay.
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:55 pm

hi DallasDanceBear7 welcome back BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 465488
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi! Welcome Backy! BGF's Official Coming and Going Thread - Page 6 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next