Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year?

+27
sammicat1211
sunshinesummer7
CcBearilliant
Sophiegirl1297
colinpink
JeannaBearFun
Violins4eva
tweetysweety11
cutiekid23
ShayeButterfly
ArtyPants
Chocolate01250
wolfgirl200298
TaylorLeo176
CameronYouRock43
katiecubby19
Mimi300
midnightgal8
NadineFriendsRule
sammymc
Fluffy4
MamieBanana
kathybearycool
zoeybearsrule200
❤Crystal❤
Kendallkooky3
Joypawsome1
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

did you go?

[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 28 ]
[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year?

Post by colinpink Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:53 am

Yes- I loved the Camp Happy Heart of 2008.
I cant wait what is coming tomorrow!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year?

Post by Sophiegirl1297 Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 am

I was on the Yummy Yellow team last year. I still have my shirt too. I think that Camp Happy Heart is even better this year than it was last year !
Sophiegirl1297
Sophiegirl1297
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CcBearilliant Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:25 am

No I didn't.
CcBearilliant
CcBearilliant
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinesummer7 Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:27 am

i did, i liked it this year than last year, because we didn't have challenges to make our scores do well and then this year we do. There is two teams.
sunshinesummer7
sunshinesummer7
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 am

yes I was last year. I was on the winning team, the yummy yellow team! [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? - Page 2 143839
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:29 am

I was on the green team i think last year. I had some much fun [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? - Page 2 Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:05 pm

I don't remember. I think I did, but I don't know what team I was on. [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? - Page 2 Icon_razz
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BenGroovy10 Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 pm

No, I didn't but I heard everyone had a pawesome time! cheers
BenGroovy10
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:58 am

yeah yeah
i was in the yellow team
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:59 am

Yep! I was on the Yellow Team! [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? - Page 2 465488
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2