Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year?

+27
sammicat1211
sunshinesummer7
CcBearilliant
Sophiegirl1297
colinpink
JeannaBearFun
Violins4eva
tweetysweety11
cutiekid23
ShayeButterfly
ArtyPants
Chocolate01250
wolfgirl200298
TaylorLeo176
CameronYouRock43
katiecubby19
Mimi300
midnightgal8
NadineFriendsRule
sammymc
Fluffy4
MamieBanana
kathybearycool
zoeybearsrule200
❤Crystal❤
Kendallkooky3
Joypawsome1
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

did you go?

[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? Vote_lcap80%[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 28 ]
[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? Vote_lcap20%[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? Empty [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year?

Post by Joypawsome1 Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:47 am

i didnt im stoked to go this year and im getting zee map(:

Post your answer please!(:
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? Empty Re: [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year?

Post by Kendallkooky3 Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:48 am

Yeppperz!!! [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 465488 [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 465488
Kendallkooky3
Kendallkooky3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? Empty Re: [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year?

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:49 am

yes i was on the red team [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 465488 but we came in last
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:50 am

I didn't. Me new camper!
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:09 am

yes I was on yellow [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 143839 We won [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:18 am

I wasn't on BABV for Camp last year [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 597500
I am soooo excited for it to begin on Wednesday!
I'm especially looking forward to whatever sort of
log ride/game there will be - log rides are my favorite!
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:18 am

Yes. I believe I was on the blue team. [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 465488 I still have my t-shirt.
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:19 am

MamieBanana wrote:I wasn't on BABV for Camp last year [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 597500
I am soooo excited for it to begin on Wednesday!
I'm especially looking forward to whatever sort of
log ride/game there will be - log rides are my favorite!
Me 2 banana(:
i cant wait to sign up [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 465488
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 am

Naww,
I joined BABV when it first opened but, I didn't go on for a while so I missed the Carnival and Camp Happy Heart [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? Icon_razz
But, I'm excited for this year! [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:32 am

sammymc wrote:Naww,
I joined BABV when it first opened but, I didn't go on for a while so I missed the Carnival and Camp Happy Heart [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? Icon_razz
But, I'm excited for this year! [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 143839

Same here [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? Icon_razz I can't wait for this year though!
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightgal8 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:34 am

Ummm

never done it before

What happens?
Last Year what did you have to do?
midnightgal8
midnightgal8
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:45 am

midnightgal8 wrote:Ummm

never done it before

What happens?

well you signed up last in the FF Park there where 2 bears they put you in a team of red green blue or yellow and they gave you a tee for it

you had to play games to earn points for your teams [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightgal8 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:45 am

@Crystal@ wrote:
midnightgal8 wrote:Ummm

never done it before

What happens?

well you signed up last in the FF Park there where 2 bears they put you in a team of red green blue or yellow and they gave you a tee for it

you had to play games to earn points for your teams [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 465488

Ta
midnightgal8
midnightgal8
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:51 am

yeppers [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 465488
i was on BABV since the begining so i went on everyday i believe i took a mpnth off and the month i came back it was on [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 465488 i think i was on the blue team..
oh ya i was blue cuz sarahmay177 was green and i was her fav colour and im er fav colour
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:28 am

Oh yes! Camp Happy Heart was the best! I loved the games and I was so excited to hear it coming back! Huzzah!
The Bear-2-Bear Tug-a-Hug game was made right after as like a game in honor of it or something. But still. The new camp happy heart looks fun!
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CameronYouRock43 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 am

yes and i am going this year and i'm getting the map on the FIRST OF JULY! LOL THE FIRST DAY YOU CAN GET IT! i hope they have it when we get there.
CameronYouRock43
CameronYouRock43
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorLeo176 Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 pm

I didn't i can't wait for this year's [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 143839
TaylorLeo176
TaylorLeo176
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:34 pm

yes i did i was on the green team last year

the GREEN TEAM came in 2
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate01250 Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:33 pm

yeah i did and it was fun [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 143839
Chocolate01250
Chocolate01250
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:50 am

Yes. My team won! [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? Icon_razz
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:52 am

yes of course, it was so much fun! I was on the yellow team [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 465488
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:55 am

NadineFriendsRule wrote:
sammymc wrote:Naww,

Same here [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? Icon_razz I can't wait for this year though!
Same...[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 610897 me either [Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 143839
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:56 am

Yep!It was an on and on battle.[Poll]Did you go to camp happy heart last year? 143839
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:57 am

Yeah! It was fun
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:12 am

Yeah!! I was on Groovy Green Team! I loved it, and the green shirt in my inventory is mine!

For people who post polls, please stop posting polls about Camp Happy Heart. There is like Three of the same polls here!! :x
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next