Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now)

+9
Jaszluvsbabv
TkBearyawesome12
NadineFriendsRule
trutwilightfan
kathybearycool
blah12345
sammiebee17
NicoleSkater42
SunniStylish
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now)

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 31, 2009 7:21 am

TkBearyawesome12 wrote:
KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
TkBearyawesome12 wrote:
KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
TkBearyawesome12 wrote:
KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
TkBearyawesome12 wrote:lol I finally came, but no one is there? confused Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Icon_razz

Are you on the right server? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Icon_razz It's Paw Print and I think you're in Pawsome? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Icon_razz
Ok, I'm on Paw Print lol, but not a lot of people came yet Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488

I know. We'll wait a few minutes until we do Bring-Me?
OK, but since Hailey isn't on, who will host it now? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
You and I could, we'll take turns Kels Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488

OK Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 143839 You can go first. How about put on the item that you have to bring so people dont have to keep checking BGF? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 143839
Ok, when is the game starting? Should it start now? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
There's like three people or so there Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488

Sure! Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now)

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 7:24 am

OK, all right first round of Bring Me!

I will put on an item, with my current outfit on Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488 If you see something different on me, then walk to me and click on me to trade.
Put the item that I am wearing differently and I will say "Congratulations!" and exit the trade. Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488

Everyone got it? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 31, 2009 7:25 am

Yup! Line up by the tree if you want to play Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 7:29 am

Umm, sorry if I'm being a bother, but I'm ready now Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488

The different item is the red heart tee Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sun May 31, 2009 7:30 am

I got disconnected Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 597500 BRB.
Okay
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 31, 2009 7:34 am

TK, I can take over if you want Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 7:34 am

Okay, I'm ready now. Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
The first one didn't count, because no one played Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 3483496927 So this is another round Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488

Difference:
I'm wearing a Green Tracks Shirt.
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sun May 31, 2009 7:35 am

I got the items but their in my attic. Okay. Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 7:37 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:TK, I can take over if you want Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 143839
Yes, please, lol because no one is listening or paying attention to the game (except for Cranberry Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 3494493907 Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 7:40 am

Fluffy4 wrote:I don't really understand how to play... we go up to you and ask you to trade...?

OK, Kelsey or I put an item on that is different from our outfit, and when we're done you walk up to us to trade. You put the item we are wearing differently, and Kelsey or me will cancel the trade. Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488

Did you get that? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 31, 2009 7:41 am

Now we're going to have the pool parties! Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sun May 31, 2009 7:42 am

Cool! Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Icon_razz
I understanded the game well except I didn't have all of the items. But it's okay because swimming is here
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 7:43 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:Now we're going to have the pool parties! Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 143839
Yay! Which condo should we start at? How about yours first Kels lol Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Icon_razz
Then mine and later if anyone has a pool in their house we could go swimming! Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 143839

I think I'll take some pictures later Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Sun May 31, 2009 7:46 am

I think your condo's full, Kelsey. Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 597500 I guess I'll just wait in the neighborhood.
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 Sun May 31, 2009 7:47 am

Um, I am joining the party now!
Chanel4leafclover60
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 31, 2009 7:48 am

Go to the Sunshine Shores for some swimming!!
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 7:50 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:Go to the Sunshine Shores for some swimming!!
OK, Kels! I was wondering where everyone went lol Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 8:01 am

Ok, here are two pics from Kelsey's pool party Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488

Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Pooly11

Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 12436910

Later, we can go to my house lol Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sun May 31, 2009 8:03 am

Cool! Sadly I have to go beary soon, how do we enter the contest though?
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 8:07 am

Ok, um Kelsey? When are we doing Hugs and Smiles? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
Because I think we kinda skipped that game lol Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sun May 31, 2009 8:08 am

Oh yeah, I was looking forward for that. Lol.
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 31, 2009 8:08 am

Oh! I have to go now Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 597500 Um... let's see... to enter the sports contest dress the most sporty-like and post your picture here. For the ---Hugs--- and ---Smiles--- game, how about we pick it up tommorrow? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sun May 31, 2009 8:10 am

Okay, same time? If yes, I sadly won't make it since it's gonna be a new school term to me. I'll post Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488

Well, gtg take a nap.. he he, bye.
Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 N4jvog

BABV Username: AJMay956
BGF Username: Cranberry

Last edited by Cranberry on Sun May 31, 2009 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 8:13 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:Oh! I have to go now Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 597500 Um... let's see... to enter the sports contest dress the most sporty-like and post your picture here. For the ---Hugs--- and ---Smiles--- game, how about we pick it up tommorrow? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 143839
OK sounds great Kelsey Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488, sorry you have to leave now Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
We can continue the Sports Walk tomorrow or I can host it all the way Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
For the Sports contest, post a picture of you babv character in you Sports outfit Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
Enter you BGF name and Babv name also. Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
We can begin Hugs and Smiles right now, umm let's go to the Furbulous Fashion District. Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 Sun May 31, 2009 8:18 am

Ok, here is my entry. BTW, I'm a swimmer. Just in case you weren't sure. Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Icon_razz

Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) - Page 2 Swim2t
Chanel4leafclover60
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next