Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now)

+9
Jaszluvsbabv
TkBearyawesome12
NadineFriendsRule
trutwilightfan
kathybearycool
blah12345
sammiebee17
NicoleSkater42
SunniStylish
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Empty Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now)

Post by SunniStylish Fri May 29, 2009 8:01 am

Come to Tk, Kelsey, and Hailey's Sports Walk!!
Featuring our new special game, ---Hugs--- and ---Smiles---!

Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Walk10

When? Saturday, May 30th

Where? US, Paw Print in the Furbulous Fashion District

Times?
4PM-5PM Eastern
3PM-4PM Central
2PM-3PM Mountain
1PM-2PM Pacific
9PM-10PM UK

EXAMPLE: How-To-Play ---Hugs and ---Smiles---

1. Kelsey will pick a place in BABV.

2. Hailey and TK will pick 2 objects in the place in BABV: One Kelsey must figure out and one that the people who have come to the party to meet at, usually the sidelines.

3. TK or Hailey will announce the objects in the Party Topic that one of us will create. Kelsey will not see this.

4. Once TK PM's me saying "OK, we're ready!" I'll walk in BABV to any random object.

5. If I am getting close, say "---Hugs---" anyone may say this.

6. If I am getting to far, say "---smiles---" anyone may say this, too.

7. If I am right on the object, say Yes, of course! in BABV.

--------------------------

Any questions, you may contact TkBearyawesome12, HaileyPink, or KelseyHuggable17!

-------------------------

SCHEDULE:

1. Parade = 10 minutes long.

2. Game 1 = Bring-Me= 10 minutes long.

3. Game 2 = Hide-And-Seek= 10 minutes long.

4. Game 3 = H&S= 10 minutes long.

5. Pool Parties = 20 minutes long.

-------------------------

POOL PARTY INFORMATION:

ZOEY2HIP1376/TKBEARYAWESOME12:
Main Room

HAILEYPINK149/HAILEYPINK:
Patio

KELSEYHUGGABLE17/KELSEYHUGGABLE17:
Patio or Rooftop

Anyone may visit any of the given condos at any time between the 20 minutes.
For people who do not have Furry Friends or do not want to participate in the walk hoster's pool parties, KelseyHuggable17 will be in Sunshine Shores and having a mini ocean party!!

Sports Contest!

Come to the party in your sporty outfits and you may be a winner of the sports contest!!
If you want to change into bathing suits for the pool party, these outfits won't be counted. Please post your sporty outfit on the Party topic TK, Kelsey, or Hailey will create to be officially entered in the sports contest.

Last edited by KelseyHuggable17 on Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 am; edited 6 times in total
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Empty Re: Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now)

Post by NicoleSkater42 Fri May 29, 2009 8:02 am

Awesome!

Last edited by NicoleSkater42 on Fri May 29, 2009 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
NicoleSkater42
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Empty Re: Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now)

Post by sammiebee17 Fri May 29, 2009 8:04 am

Ooo!
I'd love to come! Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 143839
But where is it going to be? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Icon_razz
sammiebee17
sammiebee17
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Fri May 29, 2009 8:07 am

sammiebee17 wrote:Ooo!
I'd love to come! Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 143839
But where is it going to be? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Icon_razz

Oh, sorry Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Icon_razz We'll be meeting in the Furbulous Fashion District! Sorry! lol Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Icon_razz
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Fri May 29, 2009 9:28 am

Wooh! I'll be there!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Fri May 29, 2009 10:02 am

Oooh!!! I want to come:)
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Fri May 29, 2009 10:07 am

i might come, but my cousin is having a party that day, so...
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Fri May 29, 2009 12:46 pm

I'll try to come! Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat May 30, 2009 9:48 am

Wooooo! Yay! I can't wait til our party!! Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Sun May 31, 2009 4:50 am

I'll be there Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Sun May 31, 2009 5:04 am

Im Coming!!!
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 31, 2009 6:40 am

Woo! Party starts in 20 minutes Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Sun May 31, 2009 6:58 am

I'm coming. Can we start arriving now? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 31, 2009 6:58 am

Yes Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 143839 I am logging onto the den right now Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 am

I just saw you, and asked you to be my friend, but you disappeared! scratch
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 31, 2009 7:01 am

Fluffy4 wrote:I just saw you, and asked you to be my friend, but you disappeared! scratch

I dont disconnected, sorry! Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 143839

Hailey won't be able to make it today, she's sleeping and I hate to wake her up Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Icon_razz
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Sun May 31, 2009 7:03 am

Oh okay... Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488 I was beginning to wonder if I was in the wrong den or something.
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 7:05 am

lol I finally came, but no one is there? confused Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 31, 2009 7:06 am

TkBearyawesome12 wrote:lol I finally came, but no one is there? confused Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Icon_razz

Are you on the right server? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Icon_razz It's Paw Print and I think you're in Pawsome? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Icon_razz
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sun May 31, 2009 7:08 am

I'll join now! Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 7:09 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
TkBearyawesome12 wrote:lol I finally came, but no one is there? confused Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Icon_razz

Are you on the right server? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Icon_razz It's Paw Print and I think you're in Pawsome? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) Icon_razz
Ok, I'm on Paw Print lol, but not a lot of people came yet Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 31, 2009 7:12 am

TkBearyawesome12 wrote:
KelseyHuggable17 wrote:

Ok, I'm on Paw Print lol, but not a lot of people came yet Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488

I know. We'll wait a few minutes until we do Bring-Me?
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 7:14 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
TkBearyawesome12 wrote:
KelseyHuggable17 wrote:

OK, but since Hailey isn't on, who will host it now? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488
You and I could, we'll take turns Kels Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 31, 2009 7:16 am

TkBearyawesome12 wrote:
KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
TkBearyawesome12 wrote:
KelseyHuggable17 wrote:

OK, but since Hailey isn't on, who will host it now? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488
You and I could, we'll take turns Kels Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488

OK Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 143839 You can go first. How about put on the item that you have to bring so people dont have to keep checking BGF? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 31, 2009 7:20 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
TkBearyawesome12 wrote:
KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
TkBearyawesome12 wrote:
KelseyHuggable17 wrote:

OK Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 143839 You can go first. How about put on the item that you have to bring so people dont have to keep checking BGF? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 143839
Ok, when is the game starting? Should it start now? Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488
There's like three people or so there Welcome to our Sports Walk! (Right Now) 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next