Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Books: :)

5 posters

Go down

Books: :) Empty Books: :)

Post by HelloKitty1794 Thu May 14, 2009 1:44 pm

wow... well... these are the books that i Really did enjoy, and these are books i remember reading as a middle schooler, so yes, i still remember these books :]

Officers Please read!!! like i said i read these in middle school *as in 6-7th grade* Please please please look over these, because i can't remember the content on some of them... thank you! Books: :) 143839

Bear in mind that im trying to opt out all of the books i know aren't meant for kids, i usually read Young Adult books, so that's why it's not as long as i intended it to be...

-> Wicked Lovely- wow! i read this book in 7th grade it was Amazing! although my friends didn't like it because of the ending... *I'm not spoiling it so go ahead and see it! Books: :) 465488*
-> Angel's in Pink *the trilogy* this one i was so amazed at the author, in "holly's story" i literately cried you feel exactly how the character feels this is a complete 5/5!! Books: :) 143839
-> Chasing Redbird this book really was good, it was amazing, it was beautiful, and it really held a moral in it *i'll let YOU figure out what the moral is ;]*

(i thought i would give the boys a chance on some "boy books")

-> the Alex Rider series!!! Books: :) 143839

I Loved these books!!! they were amazing, action packed and left you at the edge of your seat *in order they go like this*

-> Stormbreaker
-> Point Blanc
-> Skeleton Key *no not the movie, the Book!!! the movie is not AnYtInG like the book!*
-> Eagle Strike
-> Scorpia
-> Ark Angel *LoVeD this one!! Books: :) 143839*
-> Snakehead *this book was a bit of a let down, since the others were so good! Books: :) 465488*
HelloKitty1794
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Books: :) Empty Re: Books: :)

Post by anitacocoa Thu May 14, 2009 9:27 pm

wowww they all sound like great books...ill sure check them out...thank you for sharing them with us Books: :) 465488 hugs
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty1794 Sun May 17, 2009 2:28 am

anitacocoa wrote:wowww they all sound like great books...ill sure check them out...thank you for sharing them with us Books: :) 465488 hugs

your welcome! :]

i just hope other people can enjoy these books too! Books: :) 143839
HelloKitty1794
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sun May 17, 2009 4:41 am

Those all sound like great books, but I have not read or heard of any of them
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter