Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Outfitters now Open!

+37
HunnyABee
babvaddict
addictiverachel
❤Crystal❤
Amita
katiecubby19
DebbyDiscoBear
bellastylin3
Admin
izzyfluffed
jaycool21
lucasgreen98
AmyJanuary12
kathybearycool
DallasDanceBear7
pinkstart101
blah12345
SunniStylish
sammicat1211
momma
ViennaPlanetEarth
summerangel
chelseaapril57
MeLlichenx3
TkBearyawesome12
maddydecember5
katiesweet10
MayMay
WinterGlitter
Invisability
TestNoodles
RNLIluvr
cutiekid23
Bear
JLBABV
Violins4eva
MamaNoodles
41 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bearville Outfitters now Open!

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Ok. But can the tread sill be open?
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bearville Outfitters now Open!

Post by Bear Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Admin wrote:
MamaNoodles wrote:
Admin wrote:
izzyfluffed wrote:The more I think about not being able to trade the items from BVO, the more I wonder if this is the only way they can have it. Now that all of the rides are available in the same area as the clothes, maybe they can't set it up so you can trade some items and not the others from the same store.

the old trading system was okay. i really don't understand why they came up with this new scheme. scratch

I've been thinking about this more and as far as I could figure out they should be easily able to distinguish the two things. They could make rides and homes not tradeable but still let us have our clothes/furniture/ etc.

Because remember before all of this we could buy furry friend clothing but we couldn't trade it. So why is this different?

i have no idea.. Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 951883 i was thinking that maybe, it's an effort to stop scamming and account hacking? there's nothing else i can think of..

Hmm *thinking*. Well I have thought of something. For Bear Boutique credits you couldn't just buy them from the store like Bearville Outfitter credits. So maybe that's why?!?!
I remember when the rides first came out, they said they couldn't be trade-able so they could insure to parents their money wouldn't just be traded away; that could be why?!?! Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 465488

Last edited by Bear on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:08 pm

That is a good point. But credits are just a thing it's not like your randomly buying stuff just to get credits.
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Amita Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:27 pm

i hate it, and i guess everyone does!
Amita
Amita
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:32 pm

FunkyMonkey wrote:That is a good point. But credits are just a thing it's not like your randomly buying stuff just to get credits.

I do not get what you mean by that? Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:35 pm

i brought a beach house but i used a bearville game card for my wings Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:37 pm

Bear wrote:
FunkyMonkey wrote:That is a good point. But credits are just a thing it's not like your randomly buying stuff just to get credits.

I do not get what you mean by that? Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 465488
You don't just go to BABW and spend your money on 2$ things for 1 credit.
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Amita Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:42 pm

see a virtual house for 10 dollars,??and code can only be used once!??i'm talking about outfitters cards.im far from store,so i HAVE NO CHOICE but to buy these cards to get these items. 1 shirt = 1dollar.. i wont mind buying some and trading some items for newer ones,but without trade, babw is kinda forcing us to buy everything in the catalog! :x :x

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Amita
Amita
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by izzyfluffed Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:46 pm

FunkyMonkey wrote:
Bear wrote:

Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 903516 Well, some of us kinda do LOL. Every single time I purchase a new furry friend, they get a $1.00 heart. I also purchased other $1.00 items they had....flags, hair bows etc.
izzyfluffed
izzyfluffed
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:48 pm

But it's not like every item there is 1$
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by izzyfluffed Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:50 pm

FunkyMonkey wrote:But it's not like every item there is 1$

Oh, I know. I just meant I do purchase $1.00 items just to receive the credits.

Admin wrote:

i have no idea.. Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 951883 i was thinking that maybe, it's an effort to stop scamming and account hacking? there's nothing else i can think of..

I sent you a pm regarding the trading. We can trade the items again very soon. Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 465488
izzyfluffed
izzyfluffed
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:58 pm

izzyfluffed wrote:
FunkyMonkey wrote:But it's not like every item there is 1$

Oh, I know. I just meant I do purchase $1.00 items just to receive the credits.

I do this also, I normally buy many of the purple hearts and use them for art projects:) This way the money goes to a good cause and we have project supplies and many credits Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 465488
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by babvaddict Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:59 pm

stop arguin, u guys! d-r-a-m-a is over!!

maxine sent me this email!!

Thank for your suggestions!

It is well known that Buildabearville has more stuff for FREE than any other online world. We continue to add features that are playable by all and also wanted to add new features for our loyal Guests who want even more fun out of Buildabearville. When the new Bearville Outfitters store opened, people that purchased Bearville Outfitter credits at www.buildabear.com, or redeemed their receipt codes, were able to get special rare items and to keep these items special they were made un-tradable. We always listen to our Guests and we aim to please-- the voice of the citizens is loud and clear so soon clothing and furniture in the Bearville Outfitters will work just like the Bear Boutique did – avatar’s clothing and accessories as well as furniture will be tradable again! The team is hard at work right now to make this happen. As before, rides, furry friend fashions, new items, like the Beachfront Home, will not be tradable either. While not for sale in The Bearville Outfitters store, furry friends, emoticons, and moves will remain untradable.

Don’t forget – all of your old Bear Boutique credits in your accounts can now be used in the Bearville Outfitters store!

Again, thank you for being such an engaged citizen. It’s BEARY clear to me that friends can make a world of difference!

Bear Hugs,
Maxine Clark CEB

P.S. The new "Spa" addition to the Bee-Stylin Salon where you can change your eye color and skin tone will open this Spring--stay tuned. It will be PAWSOME!

I think that this new spa feature will be very cool. And don't worry, we will be able to trade our stuff very soon.

hop hop hoppppppppp!!! now im happeeeeeeee!!

Last edited by babvaddict on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
babvaddict
babvaddict
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by izzyfluffed Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Haha. That is the email I just sent admin....did you also notice the P.S. regarding the Spa

P.S. The new "Spa" addition to the Bee-Stylin Salon where you can change your eye color and skin tone will open this Spring--stay tuned. It will be PAWSOME!

I think that this new spa feature will be very cool. And don't worry, we will be able to trade our stuff very soon.
izzyfluffed
izzyfluffed
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:06 pm

babvaddict wrote:stop arguin, u guys! d-r-a-m-a is over!!

maxine sent me this email!!

Thank for your suggestions!

It is well known that Buildabearville has more stuff for FREE than any other online world. We continue to add features that are playable by all and also wanted to add new features for our loyal Guests who want even more fun out of Buildabearville. When the new Bearville Outfitters store opened, people that purchased Bearville Outfitter credits at www.buildabear.com, or redeemed their receipt codes, were able to get special rare items and to keep these items special they were made un-tradable. We always listen to our Guests and we aim to please-- the voice of the citizens is loud and clear so soon clothing and furniture in the Bearville Outfitters will work just like the Bear Boutique did – avatar’s clothing and accessories as well as furniture will be tradable again! The team is hard at work right now to make this happen. As before, rides, furry friend fashions, new items, like the Beachfront Home, will not be tradable either. While not for sale in The Bearville Outfitters store, furry friends, emoticons, and moves will remain untradable.

Don’t forget – all of your old Bear Boutique credits in your accounts can now be used in the Bearville Outfitters store!

Again, thank you for being such an engaged citizen. It’s BEARY clear to me that friends can make a world of difference!

Bear Hugs,
Maxine Clark CEB

hop hop hoppppppppp!!! now im happeeeeeeee!!

izzyfluffed wrote:Haha. That is the email I just sent admin....did you also notice the P.S. regarding the Spa

scratch scratch same exact email??
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by izzyfluffed Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Admin wrote:
scratch scratch same exact email..confuzzling..

I'm sure Maxine did not receive enough emails about this issue today. I don't understand how the replies are the same Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 465488 What do you think haha.

Seriously though, poor thing.....I don't know how she does it. Normally the founder/owner of a company this large does not allow his or her email address to be given to the public. She is incredible!
izzyfluffed
izzyfluffed
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:15 pm

izzyfluffed wrote:
FunkyMonkey wrote:
Bear wrote:

Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 903516 Well, some of us kinda do LOL. Every single time I purchase a new furry friend, they get a $1.00 heart. I also purchased other $1.00 items they had....flags, hair bows etc.

They make you buy hair bows?

My BABW gives them out for free in any color. They even told me, many times, "Would you like a few bows? Take some in any color; they're all free."
Of course, that means no credit for it. Lol
Oh well.
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:17 pm

HunnyABee wrote:
izzyfluffed wrote:
FunkyMonkey wrote:
Bear wrote:

My BABW gives them out for free in any color. They even told me, many times, "Would you like a few bows? Take some in any color; they're all free."
Oh well.

They have other bows that are flowers and things of the like that go in the bears hair that you can purchase for 1.50 Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 465488
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:18 pm

addictiverachel wrote:
HunnyABee wrote:
izzyfluffed wrote:
FunkyMonkey wrote:
Bear wrote:

Oh well.

They have other bows that are flowers and things of the like that go in the bears hair that you can purchase for 1.50 Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 465488

Oh yeah! It's just that those bows are always somewhere where I can't find them in my BABW. lol
Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 143839
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:20 pm

izzyfluffed wrote:
Admin wrote:
scratch scratch same exact email..confuzzling..

I'm sure Maxine did not receive enough emails about this issue today. I don't understand how the replies are the same Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 465488 What do you think haha.

Seriously though, poor thing.....I don't know how she does it. Normally the founder/owner of a company this large does not allow his or her email address to be given to the public. She is incredible!

me neither, they're exactly the same. and yes, she is one amazing woman who actually cares. but moving on to the happy news - i can't wait to trade the monkey shirt with ya! Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 610897
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by izzyfluffed Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:24 pm

addictiverachel wrote:
HunnyABee wrote:
izzyfluffed wrote:
FunkyMonkey wrote:
Bear wrote:

Oh well.

Our store also had $1.00 bows or barrettes or something like that from the friend 2B made line. Whatever $1.00 - $2.00 item we can find, we buy Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 465488

Let me add - we don't only purchase the $1.00 items LOL. We also purchase plenty of clothes and furry friends.

Last edited by izzyfluffed on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
izzyfluffed
izzyfluffed
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:25 pm

izzyfluffed wrote:
addictiverachel wrote:
HunnyABee wrote:
izzyfluffed wrote:
FunkyMonkey wrote:
Bear wrote:

Oh well.

Our store also had $1.00 bows or barrettes or something like that from the friend 2B made line. Whatever $1.00 - $2.00 item we can find, we buy Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 3 465488

Ours had a bunch of those on clearance once, i think they were .25 cents or something. It was great because i was able to use them for my daughters hair also lol
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by babvaddict Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:25 pm

hi admin!remember me??
babvaddict
babvaddict
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:27 pm

LOL Try looking behind the desk. My BABW has them there.
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by izzyfluffed Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:29 pm

addictiverachel wrote:
Ours had a bunch of those on clearance once, i think they were .25 cents or something. It was great because i was able to use them for my daughters hair also lol

My daughter used them for her hair as well LOL. Actually, I think she used them on her American Girl dolls too.

OOPS Ok...sorry. LOL I got a little off topic I guess
izzyfluffed
izzyfluffed
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next