Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Outfitters now Open!

+37
HunnyABee
babvaddict
addictiverachel
❤Crystal❤
Amita
katiecubby19
DebbyDiscoBear
bellastylin3
Admin
izzyfluffed
jaycool21
lucasgreen98
AmyJanuary12
kathybearycool
DallasDanceBear7
pinkstart101
blah12345
SunniStylish
sammicat1211
momma
ViennaPlanetEarth
summerangel
chelseaapril57
MeLlichenx3
TkBearyawesome12
maddydecember5
katiesweet10
MayMay
WinterGlitter
Invisability
TestNoodles
RNLIluvr
cutiekid23
Bear
JLBABV
Violins4eva
MamaNoodles
41 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bearville Outfitters now Open!

Post by Violins4eva Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:02 am

Yeah I am kinda upset too. My brother aka my other character got five credits because my mom on Dec 28 went to BABV got the free ride thing and Hal and Holly moose and he has I think thirteen bears and I only have one I don't play with him anymore and he has two rides I wanna mail them over to my main character but no we can't it is seriously unfair that we can't do certain stuff anymore not everyone have five dollars just to spend at BABW we need money for other stuff. I am upset.
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bearville Outfitters now Open!

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:06 am

Please email BABV with your concerns about the new developments but let's keep any negative thoughts off the board okay? Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 2 465488 Thank you!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by momma Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:13 am

ViennaPlanetEarth wrote:Well that's just ridiculous. What's the point of being able to put receipt codes on five accounts for credits if you can't send the stuff you buy on those accounts to your main one? That's rather unfair, I think. I don't understand what's so wrong with it. I'm especially upset now because I have leftover credits on other accounts that I can't do anything with. What a waste.

That's because it's not intended for one person to have 5 accounts. You can enter the codes multiple times so that your family can share the credits just like they may have shared in the purchase. Typically, when we shop at BABW each of my kids gets a purchase and it's all on one receipt, then we enter the codes in each of our accounts.
momma
momma
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:20 am

MamaNoodles wrote:Please email BABV with your concerns about the new developments but let's keep any negative thoughts off the board okay? Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 2 465488 Thank you!
Ok, thanks!
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ViennaPlanetEarth Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:23 am

momma wrote:
That's because it's not intended for one person to have 5 accounts. You can enter the codes multiple times so that your family can share the credits just like they may have shared in the purchase. Typically, when we shop at BABW each of my kids gets a purchase and it's all on one receipt, then we enter the codes in each of our accounts.

Well, I'm not a mother and when I go there, I'm buying for myself. I don't see what's wrong with using the credits, all of the potential credits, for myself, since I spent my money there. I didn't see anything about multiple accounts on the BABV website, so I assumed it wasn't against any rules. If it is, then I guess I have no reason to be upset. If you could point it out to me where their statement on multiple accounts is, I would really appreciate it.
ViennaPlanetEarth
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:27 am

i was soo close! But i missed that one day because of my lock in and I didnt get it
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:34 am

I didn't get any credits either, though I did log on everyday. Oh well! Chloe did say there will be more events so hurray!
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:36 am

We all understand that the new changes are upsetting to a lot of people. That being said, please email BABV with your thoughts on the new updates. We want to keep BGF a safe and pleasant place for everyone Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 2 465488

Thanks!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:41 am

Wasn't this locked before?
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:42 am

Yay!! I lovee the new rides!! So cool & fun!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:37 am

i just noticed that i had no credit's(2 credits) and i got on my second accont and tried to by some clothes and funiture for me i tried to bear x change it but it didn't work

and when i looked back on here i noticed it said Note: All items from Bearville Outfitters (clothes, accessories and furnitures) cannot be traded nor transferred thru BearMail.
I did not noticed that i have to go get some more credits soon
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:39 am

love the new items but i wish we could trade, since you can use your receipt code more than once but now i can not transfer the stuff through out accounts
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:08 am

cool!! Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 2 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJanuary12 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:09 am

Oh.. It's not trade-able. Oh well. the stuff are cool
AmyJanuary12
AmyJanuary12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasgreen98 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 am

oh!!
lucasgreen98
lucasgreen98
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 am

that is so awesome i can't wait until i get on
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by izzyfluffed Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 pm

The more I think about not being able to trade the items from BVO, the more I wonder if this is the only way they can have it. Now that all of the rides are available in the same area as the clothes, maybe they can't set it up so you can trade some items and not the others from the same store.
izzyfluffed
izzyfluffed
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:39 pm

izzyfluffed wrote:The more I think about not being able to trade the items from BVO, the more I wonder if this is the only way they can have it. Now that all of the rides are available in the same area as the clothes, maybe they can't set it up so you can trade some items and not the others from the same store.

the old trading system was okay. i really don't understand why they came up with this new scheme. scratch
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:47 pm

I have another account and so i use my receipt code for it (because you can use receipts more than once) So is babv trying to let us not trade any credit items or like give your receipt code away to someone else?
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Admin wrote:
izzyfluffed wrote:The more I think about not being able to trade the items from BVO, the more I wonder if this is the only way they can have it. Now that all of the rides are available in the same area as the clothes, maybe they can't set it up so you can trade some items and not the others from the same store.

the old trading system was okay. i really don't understand why they came up with this new scheme. scratch

I've been thinking about this more and as far as I could figure out they should be easily able to distinguish the two things. They could make rides and homes not tradeable but still let us have our clothes/furniture/ etc.

Because remember before all of this we could buy furry friend clothing but we couldn't trade it. So why is this different?

Last edited by MamaNoodles on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DebbyDiscoBear Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:51 pm

not being able to trade makes me a little sad and mad at the same time.
Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 2 597500 😢 :x :x
DebbyDiscoBear
DebbyDiscoBear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:07 pm

I like the BVO, except for the no trading part. I did notice all the Bear Boutique items were still there, and some new clothes so I liked the new clothes part too lol

Last edited by katiecubby19 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:16 pm

MamaNoodles wrote:
Admin wrote:

I've been thinking about this more and as far as I could figure out they should be easily able to distinguish the two things. They could make rides and homes not tradeable but still let us have our clothes/furniture/ etc.

Because remember before all of this we could buy furry friend clothing but we couldn't trade it. So why is this different?

i have no idea.. Bearville Outfitters now Open! - Page 2 951883 i was thinking that maybe, it's an effort to stop scamming and account hacking? there's nothing else i can think of..
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:17 pm

I'm starting a thread so I can email maxine. Can i post the link admin?
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:53 pm

FunkyMonkey wrote:I'm starting a thread so I can email maxine. Can i post the link admin?

no. thanks.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next