Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Funky Monkey's Blog

+3
heidi02
MamaNoodles
TestNoodles
7 posters

Go down

The Funky Monkey's Blog Empty The Funky Monkey's Blog

Post by TestNoodles Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:41 am

The Funky Monkey's Blog 524682
------
April 17, 2009
Sorry for not updating in a while. I lost my camera, so I couldn't take a picture of stripes. Oh-well. So anyway, how was your guyzez Easters? LOL Mine was fine..........went to BABW and got some clothes for my previous bears. Well, I gotta go. See ya guyz. Night!

April 3, 2009
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was sick. SO no activity in the outside world. LOL Anyways, the leopard order got messed up and it's now the tiger. O well. I still like the tiger. I'm going to go pick it up today or tomorrow. Any suggestions for names? I'll post a pic of it when I get home. LOL. DO you guys know what's funny? I don't have a camera, so I so my Flip Video Camcorder and pause what a need any take screenshots. LOL. Well, I'll talk to you guys when I get the tiger.

March 23, 2009
Hey everyone! Sorry, i lost internet connection over the weekend so I couldn't log on and update. Anyway, last Satrday I got the Go Happy Lucky Frog! cheers I was going to get the elephant, but it had the "Retiring Soon" button on it, so I got it. It's named Mr. Hop. LOL Later, I'll post a pic of my character and how his "official" dress code is. The frog hat is my new "signature". Well, that's all for now. Goodnight Tri-State area!

March 19, 2009
Hey again guys! I'm begining to feel my blog posts are too long. LOL Well, I got a new BABV character. He is TestBearyLucky. LOL Does anyone know how to remove a poll? I don't see the option down there. LOL (again) LOL! I really need to stop with the LOLs. How about XD? XD! Well I didn't go to BABW. But I am waiting for something there. I hope it comes soon. XD! It is a special delivery from Maxine. By special, I mean Amur Leopard. XD! WHat should I do, XD or LOL? You guys choose. It's getting late here. I'm going to bed now..........more later! Maybe I'll tell you what I dreamed about. XD/LOL Good Night Tri-Sate Area! I'll say hi to Phinease and Ferb for you guys.Anyways, G'night Tri-State Area!
-----
Well, I don't remember my dream, and still sick. No work for me. (In a way I'm excited about that) LOL Well, talk to you guys later.

March 18, 2009
Well, I gave my blog a new look. It is blue. Who likes my new avatar? I might go to BABW later. I'm going to get the 'Lil Bunny Big Ears. But if they still have the Kuddly Koala, O'm going to get that. I heard it's going to get retired. Is that true? I hope not. It is so cute! That is like the 4th version of it. LOL I hope that it's around for awhile longer. I also want to replace the Brown Sugar Puppy I had, but my doggy chewed up. (Not Jasmine. Marley did) I was sad when he chewed it. Well, that's all for now. What do you think the Building next to TSFAS will be? It can't be a gym, because there is already one. Good Morning Tri-State Area! Woo!
------

March 17, 2009
I want to update my blog to a different style. Well, I'm bored and home sick. Nottin to do. The Funky Monkey's Blog 597500 I'm going to BABW when I get better to get the 'Lil Bunny Big Ears. It is so soft! I got my mom that one with the pink robe and it is even softer! Maybe I'll match hers and we'll have twins LOL! Her bunny's name s Bun Bun. What should I name mine to have twins. Coment below and give me suggestions. Please be something that rymes with Bun Bun. Thats all for now guys! G'night Tri-State Area!

March 8, 2009
Well, yesterday I got a new dog. Her name is Jasmine. (Came w/ the name) She is a Shilo German Shepard. And today, I got the Curly Lamb! My BABW has these free ribbons that you get, so I got a couple of Pink ones that match. I put them on her ears and they look awesome! I also got the David Archuleta "Let's Talk About Love" song. It is so good! I got the peace shirt. Oh! My Lamb's name is Curly. The Funky Monkey's Blog Icon_razz That's it for now. Bye guys!

March 1, 2009
Well, today I did pretty much nothing. I might go to BABW later and get the Curly Lamb. Did you guys notice that the Curly Lamb isn't on the Furry Friends part of the site? Well, if you don't know, I got the exclusive Orca! It is so cute and cuddly. Well, Talk to yall later!
-----
Ends up, I'm not going to BABW. But I'm having Spicy Chicken Wings for dindin. LOL! I love them. Well, I'm bored. I'll be on BABV. See ya guys! PS: I have a BABV account with bears, but I want to keep that one a secret. So I created one with no bears for trading purposes. I'll be creating a trading thread soon...............so stay tuned!

Last edited by FunkyMonkey on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 14 times in total
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

The Funky Monkey's Blog Empty Re: The Funky Monkey's Blog

Post by TestNoodles Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:37 pm

*Updated* The Funky Monkey's Blog 143839
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Wow is sounds like you had a really exciting day! The Funky Monkey's Blog 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Yes, I am so excited!
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:54 pm

*Updated!* Please post suggestions.
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:44 am

Updated The Funky Monkey's Blog 465488
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Updated The Funky Monkey's Blog 465488
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:15 am

You can't remove your poll but if you'd like I can take it off for you The Funky Monkey's Blog 465488 Let me know if you'd like it to be removed.

Ooo Amur Leopard! That is a very nice furry friend The Funky Monkey's Blog 143839 you must be very excited!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:16 am

Can you remove it please? Thanks! I know, I'm very excited!
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:19 am

FunkyMonkey wrote:Can you remove it please? Thanks! I know, I'm very excited!

No problem, it is gone now The Funky Monkey's Blog 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:20 am

Thanks! Your a good Mom. LOL
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:21 am

Great blog!=)
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:23 am

Thanks!
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Nice Blog! Sounds like you had a fun day The Funky Monkey's Blog 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:43 pm

i love your blog! i love your username The Funky Monkey's Blog 143839 lol and it sounds like you had a pawsome day The Funky Monkey's Blog Icon_razz The Funky Monkey's Blog 465488 The Funky Monkey's Blog 143839 The Funky Monkey's Blog 610897
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:07 pm

Update!
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down