Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! This is My Blog!

3 posters

Go down

have u ever been in a play?

Hey! This is My Blog! Vote_lcap0%Hey! This is My Blog! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hey! This is My Blog! Vote_lcap0%Hey! This is My Blog! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Hey! This is My Blog! Empty Hey! This is My Blog!

Post by WILLIKAY001 Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:08 am

1/22/09
Hey! I'm sorta new at this but, anyway, I'm one of the new members, Kayla! Today was as boring as ever and with stacks of homework to go with it! Ugh. I get to try out for an awesome play at my school and I hope I make it! Hey! This is My Blog! 951883 Someday, I want to go see a broadway musical and see proffesionals work Hey! This is My Blog! 465488 ! * sigh * Until that day comes, I'll just have to keep trying. Hey! This is My Blog! 465488

1/25/09
Today's a boring day. Sleep My sister had a gymnastics meet and got 2nd over all :!: We had to get up @ 6:30 and we didn't get home until noon. She only preformed like 10 minutes of the 4 hours! It was sooooo boring! Anyway, tryouts for my school play is tuesday! Yay!!!

2/6/09
Hey! This is My Blog! 597500 The tryouts for the play have been postponed for 3 weeks now, just for snow!!! Ugh! Hey! This is My Blog! 708123 Oh well, hopefully Monday we won't get more snow.

2/26/09
I got in!!!! Hey! This is My Blog! 143839 Hey! This is My Blog! 143839 Hey! This is My Blog! 143839 cheers Hey! This is My Blog! 143839 I am in the play!!!! only thing is, we only have 5 weeks to learn everything. * sigh * Oh well.

Last edited by WILLIKAY001 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:06 am; edited 5 times in total
WILLIKAY001
WILLIKAY001
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Hey! This is My Blog! Empty Re: Hey! This is My Blog!

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Hey! If you're interested in seeing a broadway performance check out the High 5 program in your area. They offer tickets to students age 13-18 for just $5 to all kinds of theatrical events. It's a great way to be able to see shows for a very low price Hey! This is My Blog! 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:01 pm

nice blog!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down