Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV

+11
BABVrcks
JLBABV
debbiedecembear1
corri7
PhoebeHappyHugs7
MeLlichenx3
kirstyhearts4
kathybearycool
musiclover13
JonasGirl95
AliAllheart116
15 posters

Go down

What is your favorite thing to do on BABV??

Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Vote_lcap19%Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 12 ]
Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Vote_lcap24%Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 15 ]
Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Vote_lcap16%Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 10 ]
Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Vote_lcap21%Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 13 ]
Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Vote_lcap19%Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 62

Poll closed

Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Empty Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV

Post by AliAllheart116 Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:30 am

There are so many fun things to do on BABV!! What's your fav thing to do?

Moved to Polls from Open Chat, MandyMagnificent, Jr.Officer
AliAllheart116
AliAllheart116
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Empty Re: Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV

Post by JonasGirl95 Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 am

Well..I must say that I like to trade Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV 143839
JonasGirl95
JonasGirl95
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV Empty Re: Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV

Post by musiclover13 Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 am

I love to shop!
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:50 am

everything Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:25 pm

lol you should have out all of the above i love evrything about babv Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV 143839
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:54 pm

I love to trade, play games and chat with friends. But I also like dressing my character and my furry friends and decorating my Condo.
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoebeHappyHugs7 Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Trade and chat!!!
PhoebeHappyHugs7
PhoebeHappyHugs7
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by corri7 Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:24 am

i like trading and playing games!
corri7
corri7
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:25 am

Trading
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:30 am

Chatting and decorating my condo and shopping and other... Taking photos!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AliAllheart116 Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:39 am

srry guys i should hve put all of the above, and trading lol:]
AliAllheart116
AliAllheart116
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by corri7 Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:19 am

AliAllheart116 wrote:srry guys i should hve put all of the above, and trading lol:]
i think other covers trading and all of the above. Poll - What is your favorite thing to do on BABV 143839
corri7
corri7
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:23 am

Actually i like everything but i like trading alot!
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by B.H.R.T2008 Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:19 am

everything
B.H.R.T2008
B.H.R.T2008
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:20 am

everything!!!
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:57 am

i trade or chat with friends
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:11 pm

I would say playing games with friends and shopping!! Trading is always fun too!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down