Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV?

+11
Anita
mfuzzybear
Bear
muffinatormanic
ariesgirl12917
winter
MollyFlyer
Cheer
CarlyAllHeart261
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? Empty What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV?

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Title says it all(:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? Empty Re: What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:05 am

Least favorite? Theres nothing really.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? Empty Re: What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV?

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:05 am

idk What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? Icon_razz I like most things on babv
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 am

I'm not sure. I like doing pretty much everything ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:16 am

Bear-2-Bear Racing. I never do it voluntarily, only when I have to for a quest, and I'm always bad at it.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:18 am

MollyFlyer wrote:Bear-2-Bear Racing. I never do it voluntarily, only when I have to for a quest, and I'm always bad at it.
I have to agree, I never do well when i play it.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:34 am

I always run into something right away, then struggle to get back on the track, then immediately run into something else.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:47 am

I love Bear-2-Bear Racing! D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:56 am

There is barely anything on BABV that I don't like doing. But if I have to choose something I guess it would be.... What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? 714412 ... What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? 714412 ... confused ...I have no idea. I can't think of anything surprisingly
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:57 am

There must be something you guys don't like doing What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? Icon_razz

Same here Molly, it's just really hard!
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:47 am

Theres not a lot to choose from What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:47 am

i really don't like to water my plants lol such a chore
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:56 am

Some mini-games I'm bad at... definitely Bear-2-Bear Racing. What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 am

Haha Muffin What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? Icon_razz

The mud blotches in the middle don't help >.<
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 am

muffinatormanic wrote:i really don't like to water my plants lol such a chore
Same. I always forget about them.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by mfuzzybear Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 am

My least favorite thing to do is starting a campfire What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? 951883 its so hard to do sometimes
mfuzzybear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 am

I looove that game ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:58 am

Hide & Seek is kind of boring, so is whispering.
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mfuzzybear Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 am

Cheer wrote:I looove that game ^-^

really?? do you have any tips for me? sometimes i have to do it over and over and over again
mfuzzybear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 am

Anita wrote:Hide & Seek is kind of boring, so is whispering.

I loooove hide and seek~! I always play it with my friend ^-^

mfuzzybear wrote:
Cheer wrote:I looove that game ^-^

really?? do you have any tips for me? sometimes i have to do it over and over and over again

I'm not sure, really. It just takes practice. Keep trying and you'll get better and better each time ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:47 am

Hide and seek, because not much people play it unless your with a group and also it takes a long time to find them.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:54 am

Aww why do so many people not like hide and seek?
I agree, kiiind of. Not as many people play it anymore. Before, lots of people played~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:55 am

probably fishing hehe :3
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:29 am

Mini-games I guess.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:33 am

I don't like fishing, either.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next