Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas

5 posters

Go down

Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas Empty Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas

Post by addictiverachel Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Our Current Assistants assigned to this areaare: Cheerbear43, Amyjanuary12, Babvrcks and Mandypurple2

Thinking of new game and contest ideas:
Contest to be posted within 2 days of being assigned to area, contest or game may only run for 4-5 days
This area basically gives you the chance to be in charge of your own contest game or activity. This is essential in running a club because we would like out members to be active and have fun in the club.
Your job when assigned this area is to: [list] [*]Think of a contest idea
[*] Send the idea to me
[*]Once your idea is approved post it on the board
[*]Monitor and run your contest for the week
Prizes will not be given during this time. In the event I decide they will be given I will provide the prize.

Last edited by addictiverachel on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas Empty Re: Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas

Post by schekinahblue Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:08 am

ok thanks you have been a great help rachel!! :]---schekinahblue ---jr. club leader
schekinahblue
schekinahblue
Apprentice/Club Leader
Apprentice/Club Leader

Back to top Go down

Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas Empty Re: Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas

Post by blah12345 Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:53 pm

I'm still thinking of some fun Games. Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas 465488
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:00 am

Thanks i will pick some good contest and games!
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandypurple2 Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:43 am

Ok rachel! Ill pm you with any questions!
mandypurple2
mandypurple2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down