Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D

Go down

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D Empty Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D

Post by kathybearycool Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:37 pm

This is a Helpful Honey Bees Junior Club Leader, Kathybearycool!
This is a Helpful Honey Bees Club Game! Its is called Guess the Build-a-Bear! I blurred theses pics of bears, and you need to guess what bear it is! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 465488

Note: Please DO NOT post your answers here, PM me your answers! Helpful Honey Bees Members Only!!!!

Time:
Round 1:
Starting: January 21st
Ending: January 23rd

Rules:
1. You can only PM me your answers once.
2. You cannot PM me again asking to check your answers and such! Please be patient!
3. You can leave some answers blank, but they will be considered wrong.
4. Send me ONLY 1 PM with answers per round! There will be 4 rounds and i will add another round ever 3-4 days!
5. Each correct answer will be awarded one point!
6. If there is a tie for a place, you will have a tie breaker of either Bear-2-Bear Baseball, Bear-2-Bear Racing, or Bear-2-Bear Soccer
7. Of course, HAVE FUN!!!

Prizes:
1st prize: Hello Kitty Top Hat
2nd prize: Valentine tee
3rd prize: bunny tail and eyepatch

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_chocolatecum_ce09162
this cute, sweet little bear tastes yummy! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 143839

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_penguinm_1158de1
i think this furry friend misses the North Pole! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 465488

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_snazzykittym_23a0886
this cutie likes to have fun and likes to do it her own way! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 610897

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_tropicalhelm_58ea9bb
Surfs Up!!!! This little critter loves the beach!! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 465488

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_hannahbearm_7dce1a9
This bear loves to rock out!!!! Get the Best of Both Bears!!! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 143839

HAVE FUN!!!!! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 143839

Last edited by kathybearycool on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:44 am; edited 4 times in total
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D Empty Re: Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D

Post by kathybearycool Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:54 am

This is a Helpful Honey Bees Club Game! Its is called Guess the Build-a-Bear! I blurred theses pics of bears, and you need to guess what bear it is! Smile

Note: Please DO NOT post your answers here, PM me your answers! Helpful Honey Bees Members Only!!!!

Time:
Round 2:
Starting: January 23rd
Ending: January 24th

Rules:
2. You cannot PM me again asking to check your answers and such! Please be patient!
4. Send me ONLY 1 PM with answers per round! There will be 4 rounds and i will add another round ever 3-4 days!
6. If there is a tie for a place, you will have a tie breaker of either Bear-2-Bear Baseball, Bear-2-Bear Racing, or Bear-2-Bear Soccer

Prizes:
3rd prize: bunny tail and eyepatchRound 2! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 143839

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_groundhogm_d1d10cc

this little guy comes out once in February to see what kind of season it is Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 465488

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_HSMm_ca79993

you can for sure bet on it! that this little guy will warm your heart! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 465488

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_huskym_267dc44

BRRRRR!!!! this little cutie has fur so he can stay warm, cause it REALLY cold where he live! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 143839

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_springbunnym_1129c71

this cool fella is closley misstaken for the easter bunny! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 465488

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_springhugsm_4dacdd5

this new cute little bear normally blooms this time of year! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D Empty Re: Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D

Post by kathybearycool Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:49 pm

This is a Helpful Honey Bees Club Game! Its is called Guess the Build-a-Bear! I blurred theses pics of bears, and you need to guess what bear it is! Smile

Time:
Round 3:
Starting: January 24th
Ending: January 25h

Rules:

Prizes:
3rd prize: bunny tail and eyepatch

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_beaglem_c767efe

This little doggy starts with a "B" and is a cute as can be! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 143839

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_brownsugarpm_03fb1f0

This little guy ran for ambassador and is normally scene at the Skate Park

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_dimplesteddm_79ed1f7

This little cutie is "all smiles!" Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 465488

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_elephantm_af098c1

This furry friend is no Dumbo, but he is closely related! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 465488

Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D F_yearofoxm_4774f57

This little guy is going to be found on the BABW website all year of 2009! Mostly famous in China! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:56 am

ok all HBB members! This contest is going to end in 5 hours! So if you would like to participate in our Final Round, please pm your answers! This contest will close in 5 hours! Thanks and have a nice day! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:03 am

contest ending in 1 hour! get your answers in! winners will be announced in 1 hour! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:45 am

the contest in now over. stay tune for winners! Guess that Bear! Helpful Honey Bees Club Game!- CONTEST OVER :D 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down