Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My life in a story (1/1/09)

+3
CaseyAdorable6
sunshinesummer7
Chocolatelvr
7 posters

Go down

My life in a story (1/1/09) Empty My life in a story (1/1/09)

Post by Chocolatelvr Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:59 am

Main Characters:
Me, Cameryn
Lainey, my sister
My mom
My dad
Clover my dog
and Snowy my rabbit

I'll explain my life to you from when I was born to now.
So, when I was born, I was a cute little baby. I started getting older and was doing a wonderful job growing! We lived in a nice, big house. It had a huge pool and I was a baby still, so I was scared of the big vacuum. LOL. There was a big vacuum that sat on the bottom of the pool and it was HUGE and our pool was really deep. I swam in my little floaty across the pool to my mom while making sure the Vacuum did not attack me. (I am still scared of those today, LOL, no kidding) I could swim at age 2. We had a little hot tub too. I sat in it with my mom and my little rubber ducky. It swam and I got nervous it would go down the little drain.
Later on....It was time to move. We lived in a little apartment with my two cats, Tooncess (He loved Tuna) and Ruby (She was ruby red). I slept in my little crib and I played with my dollies.
Later on, it was time to move again. We moved down to a different state. What a big transfermation! Ruby went with me and my mom and Tooncess went with my dad. We soon lived in our new house! I had a wonderful life there. New friends, new places, and new stuff! Happily, my cousins lived down there too, and most of my whole family lived down there.
That is where I grew up, in the new state. When I was 13, a new baby was born. Her name was Lainey. I helped a lot around the house with my mom. It was a busy life with her. Soon, Lainey took over my room that I had when I was a baby and I got a new room in the house. I loved my new room much more than my old baby room. I lived there until Lainey was born. My walls weren't dark green anymore, they were yellow with pink flowers on them. It totally matched my sheets and bed. My aunt had painted it. I was very satisfied with it. Then when I was 17, we moved back to our previous state but in a different city. We moved there since Lainey and I wanted to live near Disney World. Finally, we had moved in. Soon, Tooncess died. We only had Ruby left. We had a splendid time up there, going to Disney World every week, going to great schools, and having the best of friends and resteraunts/stores. Sometime later, we had to move again but stay in the same state. We had to move since our dad had to be closer to work. Everyone in my class at school started a protest for me to not leave. I had to! Soon we took off and went to the new house. We loved it there, we had good times and bad times. Bad times like Ruby died. It was very recent actually. It was on Valentines Day, 2008. My life in a story (1/1/09) 597500 But we all happy for her. So later, we bought a dog named Clover. We love her very much!Soon, we moved again. This move was actually very recent. It was the week before Halloween, 2008. We only moved 10 minutes away from our house. It was just we were renting our house and it was a condo. So we wanted to actually buy a house that was a real house and is huge! We are now living in the new house happily. We soon started babysitting my sister's class rabbit, Snowy. We have her all Winter. Too bad she goes back Monday. We love her very much.
In a few days I'll turn 19. Yay! My birthday is January 12th. Happy New Year!
P.S. Clover's birthday is January 21st. She'll turn one years old!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

My life in a story (1/1/09) Empty Re: My life in a story (1/1/09)

Post by sunshinesummer7 Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:21 am

What a good story, I like it. Great job.
sunshinesummer7
sunshinesummer7
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:24 pm

Thank you!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyAdorable6 Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:05 am

cool. you are well good at that!!
good job
CaseyAdorable6
CaseyAdorable6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:11 am

Thank you!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:48 am

Nice Story! Its interesting to read My life in a story (1/1/09) 465488
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:43 am

I like your story very much! Keep posting more, I'd love to hear more My life in a story (1/1/09) 143839
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:57 am

nice story its very real to me!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:59 am

I will post more, when it is my birthday! On my birthday, I will update it and tell everyone what I got and how it feels to be 19.
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by queen123 Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:03 am

wow it must be hard moving sooo much
queen123
queen123
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Yeah, I still miss my friends from when i was born! But you know who are my best friends now? You guys are!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down