Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story of my Life..Demi's Blog

4 posters

Go down

Story of my Life..Demi's Blog Empty Story of my Life..Demi's Blog

Post by DemiDiva479 Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:22 am

Welcome to my blog!

My blog title is ''Story of my Life'' because I'm going to post, mostly
about my life. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 30868482 Or it's like my Diary.

Story of my Life..Demi's Blog Captur11

For the people who don't know me,I'm DemiDiva479 Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 465488 .Call me 'Demi',though.I blow my
candles on June 12.I'm 12-years old.Music is my life & passion.I love to sing,act & dance.I love to take photography.I love to write too. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 599963 Especially BGF & BABV!

Keys: Demi's P.O.V (Demi's Point of View.My babv character blogging.)

So,get to know me,I don't bite.I'm just a typical girl that loves to have fun. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog Star3
Anyways,got to go.I'm going to make myself a peanut butter & jelly sandwitch. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 800892966

Later! Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 827708

DemiDiva479
DemiDiva479
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Story of my Life..Demi's Blog Empty Re: Story of my Life..Demi's Blog

Post by Hannah892 Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Wow! We could be twins! I love to dance act and sing and take photography! And I love P.B.J. sandwichs! This is really cool! Can you make more posts?!
Hannah892
Hannah892
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva479 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:45 am

Hannah892 wrote:Wow! We could be twins! I love to dance act and sing and take photography! And I love P.B.J. sandwichs! This is really cool! Can you make more posts?!

Lol Bear That's so cool! And thank you,and yes I'm going to do more posts Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 465488
DemiDiva479
DemiDiva479
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva479 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:23 am

October 16,2011
Heyooo guise!!I have the biggest headache ever Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 855404324 I straightened my hair and BOOM.When I got out of the store,it was raining! Oh well,can't wait for Tuesday.I have chorus and it's so fun!And,dance.I'm learning some jazz moves.If your in dance,what type of dance you dance?

Demi's P.O.V
Ohhh goodie!I woke up this morning with a feeling that winter is almost coming.I wanted to walk around Furbulous Fashion District.I went inside Pawlette Confur Boutique to check if theres new clothes and then,suddenly I'm like, Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 3548996853 Panda .Why?Because I saw the new costume called ''Designer Star Outfit''!I wanted it so badly!It's so pretty.I had 1,205 bearbills so,I can afford to buy it.Now,I have 855BB.I left the store so happy that I got my costume. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 250319431

Story of my Life..Demi's Blog Captur10

Quotes of the Day:
There's a reason why you're heart is located on your left, because its not always Right.
What if your pillow could collect your dreams, and when you wake up, you could plug it into your computer and watch them over again Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 143839

Songs:
Who'd Have Known~Lily Allen
Count on Me~Bruno Mars

Last edited by DemiDiva479 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
DemiDiva479
DemiDiva479
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva479 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:25 am

DemiDiva479 wrote:October 16,2011
Heyooo guise!!I have the biggest headache ever Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 855404324 I straightened my hair and BOOM.When I got out of the store,it was raining! Oh well,can't wait for Tuesday.I have chorus and it's so fun!And,dance.I'm learning some jazz moves.If your in dance,what type of dance you dance?

Demi's P.O.V
Ohhh goodie!I woke up this morning with a feeling that winter is almost coming.I wanted to walk around Furbulous Fashion District.I went inside Pawlette Confur Boutique to check if theres new clothes and then,suddenly I'm like, Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 3548996853 Panda .Why?Because I saw the new costume called ''Designer Star Outfit''!I wanted it so badly!It's so pretty.I had 1,205 bearbills so,I can afford to buy it.Now,I have 855BB.I left the store so happy that I got my costume. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 250319431

Story of my Life..Demi's Blog Captur10

Quotes of the Day:
There's a reason why you're heart is located on your left, because its not always Right.
What if your pillow could collect your dreams, and when you wake up, you could plug it into your computer and watch them over again Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 143839

Songs:
Who'd Have Known~Lily Allen
Count on Me~Bruno Mars

Last edited by DemiDiva479 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
DemiDiva479
DemiDiva479
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah892 Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:18 am

I love that outfit! I should buy it. I have like 8,000 Bearbills.
Hannah892
Hannah892
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva479 Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:08 am

Hannah892 wrote:I love that outfit! I should buy it. I have like 8,000 Bearbills.

You should! Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 143839
DemiDiva479
DemiDiva479
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:12 pm

I take dance (:
Hip hop, jazz, tap, & ballet
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva479 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Anita wrote:I take dance (:

I took ballet last month.I want to be in Hip Hop though.Is that,In my school there's a teacher that teaches every kind of dance and she teaches them by the order she wants so,I think I have Hip Hop next, when were done with Jazz.I can't wait. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 923748
DemiDiva479
DemiDiva479
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am

DemiDiva479 wrote:

I took ballet last month.I want to be in Hip Hop though.Is that,In my school there's a teacher that teaches every kind of dance and she teaches them by the order she wants so,I think I have Hip Hop next, when were done with Jazz.I can't wait. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 923748
Oh that's cool, I've been doing dance since I was 18 months. (:
I can't believe i'm in advanced hip hop, i'm sure you're going to be successful at hip hop! Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva479 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:32 am

Anita wrote:
DemiDiva479 wrote:

Oh that's cool, I've been doing dance since I was 18 months. (:
I can't believe i'm in advanced hip hop, i'm sure you're going to be successful at hip hop! Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 465488

18 months!? Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 160811 You must really love dancing.Hahaha,you should teach me hip hop since your in advanced.And thanks.Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 465488
DemiDiva479
DemiDiva479
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah892 Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:27 am

Can you make another post in your blog?
Hannah892
Hannah892
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva479 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:35 am

Hannah892 wrote:Can you make another post in your blog?

I'm actually going to do a post right now so,don't worry.Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 465488
DemiDiva479
DemiDiva479
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva479 Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:06 am

October 19,2011
Long time no see!Sorry I havn't posted lately.It's just school. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 3058111747 I apologize.But,I'm back!Anyways,around December,there's a Christmas Show that's coming up and the dance class I'm in needs to perform!So,we voted for a Christmas song to dance to,and we voted on ''All I want for Christmas is You'' by Mariah Carey.That's my FAVORITE Christmas song since I was seven! <3
I can't wait to dance to that song.It's amazing. Panda So,the dance is kinda of lyrical with a bit a ballet and jazz.I'm still learning the dance moves which I need help a bit.What's your favorite Christmas song?

Demi's P.O.V
Beep!Beep!Beep!!I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock.I yawned and open my eyes.There was a science board on top of me.Papers,pencils,books,my science textbook,science project decorations all over my bed.I sat up to turn to my right to see what time it is.7:30 am!?I must have fell asleep while putting my finishing touches on my science project!I got up quickly from my bed and ran to my bathroom to get ready to school.I did everything quick.I shoved my supplies in my bag.Fixed my hair and ran downstairs.I got a bagel from the cabinet and a orange juice box.I ran out out of my cub condo and ran to school which is two minutes away!When,I finally got there,I ran to class.I ignored Ms.Philip when she yelled ''Don't run in the halls!''.Sorry Ms.Philip. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 1230366233 I dashed inside the class and sat on my seat and suddenly,the bell rang.I let out a deep sigh.After school,my friend,Alexa,asked me if she wanted me to study with her in the Libeary.I said 'yes'.After studying in the Libeary,we went to eat some snacks in the Coffee Shop.We were getting full so we went to my Cub Condo.We had lots of fun.An hour later,Alexa went home.I walked upstairs to my bedroom to finish my science project.It came out really good.I took a shower and got ready for bed.What a busy day. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 2756888790

Quotes of the Day:
~Smiling for no reason may look bad in the eyes of others, but to you it means you're remembering memories you couldn't live without
~That awkward moment when someone says, "name a good song" & you suddenly forget all songs that were ever made.

Songs:
All I want for Christmas is You ~Mariah Carey
Valerie~Amy Winehouse

DemiDiva479
DemiDiva479
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva479 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:46 pm

October 25,2011Ohai guise. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 3437437954 I'm sorry I havn't post anything lately.My internet went down.Right now I have acess to the internet because I'm in my cousin's(AniaSweet2) house.Anyways,I am dancing ''All I want for Christmas is You''!! Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 250319431 Gosh,I want the cold weather to come already. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 2756888790 Last Friday,in the morning,it was so COLD.Perfect weather EVER.The sun was shining,and the wind blowing the coldness all over me. <3 Now,it's going to be raining tomorrow. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 3058111747 So,I'm not going be posting that much lately because of the internet. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 1230366233 Bye.Demi's P.O.VHave you guys went on the free tour?It's so awesome!I looked so funny with those glasses. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog Icon_razz And I got the tour camera Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 702243357 Even, my cousin gave me new stuff. Story of my Life..Demi's Blog 250319431 Quotes of the Day:~ Music is what feelings sound like.
~We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.

Songs:
Miseltoe~Justin Bieber
Give your heart a Break~Demi Lovato
DemiDiva479
DemiDiva479
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:19 am

Great blog, Demi!
~Rain~