Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22

+19
nickmason8
rabiahaque
tiffanyeeyore2008
tkh399
linda
DjKickin6
AbiMay33
BunnyBecca
mimipinky3
april07
ajsweet201
teambear
Suzie
joesgal90
GlitterL
CarolynnQTpie
Milky Bear
animefan
Terry
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 - Page 2 Empty Re: Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22

Post by GlitterL Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:58 am

yup, because like the other people said, you probably couldn't see them because since there were so many people, some were probably hidden. I've only met 2 b4 and they were really nice.
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 - Page 2 Empty Re: Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22

Post by mimipinky3 Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:11 pm

ive never been there for story time. hes on my friends list. 3 of them are, but ive never heard a story :-(
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolynnQTpie Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:05 pm

i have seen them. they are very friendly and nice.
CarolynnQTpie
CarolynnQTpie
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionbob Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:25 am

cool what servers dose he come on
fashionbob
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionbob Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:27 am

Milky Bear wrote:
rabiahaque wrote:Well, i met MinaCyberGuide, but she wasn't very pleasent. She started talking to herself, and when i told her my problems, in babv, she didn't reply! Then she didn't even accept when i wanted to be her friend!

Nah I don't think so Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 - Page 2 465488
The CybearGuides are always very sweet and polite and as Carla said, always willing to help out. I

cybearguides are always friendly unlessshe was in a mood i saw her and she was like that
fashionbob
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriaSeashore Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:29 am

I was there!!

The story was about the bunny and the tortoise i think

and the race..

LOL in pictures: 2,3,4 and 5 that you posted Terry ; ma sis (charlotte511 - charlottebeemine3) is standing right in the middle of the classroom..

She will be happy - she loves to be the centre of attention
VictoriaSeashore
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionbob Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:36 am

lol attention everybody wants that lol
fashionbob
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriaSeashore Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:37 am

not nesseccarily - some people do not like the limelight

!!!!!!!!!!!! Not saying I do not - I love the limelight ; I have been in the West End before so !!!
VictoriaSeashore
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by crazycheese8 Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:45 am

looks like fun!!!
crazycheese8
crazycheese8
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2