Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22

+19
nickmason8
rabiahaque
tiffanyeeyore2008
tkh399
linda
DjKickin6
AbiMay33
BunnyBecca
mimipinky3
april07
ajsweet201
teambear
Suzie
joesgal90
GlitterL
CarolynnQTpie
Milky Bear
animefan
Terry
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 Empty Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22

Post by Terry Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:23 am

We had a story telling today in the class room with JaoCybearguide! it was fun and very entertaining!

Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 Screen15

Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 Screen16

Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 Screen17

Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 Screen18

Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 Screen19
Terry
Terry
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 Empty Re: Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22

Post by animefan Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:28 am

we had another story telling yesterday with HannahCybearguide and JaoCybearguide.It was the frog prince.
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 Empty Re: Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22

Post by Milky Bear Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:44 am

Wow beary cool!

Let's make sure to be around when this happens again!
Milky Bear
Milky Bear
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolynnQTpie Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:18 am

wow!!
CarolynnQTpie
CarolynnQTpie
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:11 am

that is so awesome! I have a hint of jealousy in me :suspect: JK Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 Lol
We should do it again sometime! Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 143839
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by joesgal90 Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 am

i was there but you can't see me Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 597500 😢 :boo:
joesgal90
joesgal90
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:25 am

I went to the classroom today and i am not sure i want to go there again after what i saw. Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 951883
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzie Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:51 pm

me was there it was a lot of bearrific fun jaocybearguide is great story teller.. Me like him telling stories... me love stories... :face: :face:

SuzieAdventureBear4
Suzie
Suzie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by teambear Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:04 pm

That must have been so much fun!! Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 143839 Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 143839
teambear
teambear
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsweet201 Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:17 pm

that must of been fun what server was it at? Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 Star3
ajsweet201
ajsweet201
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Wow!! How cool!! I love it! I went in there one day and a class was going on. Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 143839
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:31 pm

I love how you can sit down now. It makes it so much more real lol
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyBecca Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:11 pm

that was a really good, cool story
BunnyBecca
BunnyBecca
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbiMay33 Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:27 pm

i wish i was there
but at least the people who were there got to enjoy
AbiMay33
AbiMay33
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DjKickin6 Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:23 pm

wow that must have been so cool!
i heard that he was telling stories yesterday!
DjKickin6
DjKickin6
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by linda Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:10 am

I like Jao's stories. they are very entertaining
linda
linda
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:24 am

I've never heard one of them but the way that you guys are describing it, it sounds like fun! Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 143839
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by tkh399 Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:54 pm

Aw...
That looks so fun! i wish I was there! It would be soo beary beary exciting!!!
tkh399
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffanyeeyore2008 Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:46 pm

that is very cool, thanks for posting it.
i was wondering that where can you usually meet or see a Cybearguides???
because i have never seen one before and i would really want to
tiffanyeeyore2008
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Milky Bear Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:25 am

tiffanyeeyore2008 wrote:that is very cool, thanks for posting it.
i was wondering that where can you usually meet or see a Cybearguides???
because i have never seen one before and i would really want to

CybearGuides are actually online everyday Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 465488

But they're scattered around all the servers. Most of the time they're at the highly popular servers.

But a sure fire way of meeting them is going to our Parties because they always seem to be around Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 465488
Milky Bear
Milky Bear
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by rabiahaque Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:59 am

Well, i met MinaCyberGuide, but she wasn't very pleasent. She started talking to herself, and when i told her my problems, in babv, she didn't reply! Then she didn't even accept when i wanted to be her friend!
rabiahaque
rabiahaque
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by nickmason8 Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:02 am

anicole2 wrote:we had another story telling yesterday with HannahCybearguide and JaoCybearguide.It was the frog prince.
Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 Lol
nickmason8
nickmason8
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:21 am

The Cybearguides are always super nice and helpful. She may have been talking to someone you could not see and she may have been busy doing something when you requested to be her friend. They are very kind. Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 465488
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Milky Bear Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:05 am

rabiahaque wrote:Well, i met MinaCyberGuide, but she wasn't very pleasent. She started talking to herself, and when i told her my problems, in babv, she didn't reply! Then she didn't even accept when i wanted to be her friend!

Nah I don't think so Storry telling with JaoCybearguide - June 22 465488
The CybearGuides are always very sweet and polite and as Carla said, always willing to help out. I
Milky Bear
Milky Bear
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:29 am

Sometimes there are people in area you are unable to see, when maxine was on i only saw her and i plus maybe 10 people but there where a total of 64 people nearby! it was crazy. So although someone may seem mean or rude it could very well be that they are overwhelmed and busy
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next