Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Bear

3 posters

Go down

Which bear should i get?

New Bear Vote_lcap20%New Bear Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
New Bear Vote_lcap0%New Bear Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
New Bear Vote_lcap40%New Bear Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5
Back

New Bear Empty New Bear

Post by winter Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:06 am

Guess what I got another 20 dollars to build a bear again next month New Bear Icon_razz(this time I spent 100(technically 60, because I had 30 dollars off and also my friend spent 100 when we went there and gave me all that credit to my stuff fur stuff card), so which bear should I get? I want a my little pony or one of the new princess dogs or carmel bear which i actually got to see the new carmel bear in person, its cute, and also i got to hug it, which was really huggable and soft. I want another but its been there a long time.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

New Bear Empty Re: New Bear

Post by Loveablegirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:18 pm

wow winter lots of bears! get the carmel bear!
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:23 am

we have 2 my little pony animals, talk of getting third. Do you have any? Still waiting for Rarity...
 New Bear 152760 
we are considering another party. I do recommend if you have enough people getting animals. Feb. 15-17 the new animals come out and is Princess and Superhero weekend. a few would get palace pets, some supers and probably one mlp. but the cost is high, so agreement is challenging. over $20 per person...
babw palace pet looks sooo much better than toys r us version for same price range. then the other benefits for bearville vs. color change fur and cheap accessories..
New Bear TrUPalacePet_zps11669a64
party party party
babw palace pet pumpkin is my choice.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:19 am

goCards wrote:we have 2 my little pony animals, talk of getting third. Do you have any? Still waiting for Rarity...
 New Bear 152760 
we are considering another party. I do recommend if you have enough people getting animals. Feb. 15-17 the new animals come out and is Princess and Superhero weekend. a few would get palace pets, some supers and probably one mlp. but the cost is high, so agreement is challenging. over $20 per person...
babw palace pet looks sooo much better than toys r us version for same price range. then the other benefits for bearville vs. color change fur and cheap accessories..
New Bear TrUPalacePet_zps11669a64
party party party
babw palace pet pumpkin is my choice.
no i don't have any yet, but I had my eye on the princess/rainbow dash for a while. Like the princess dog, I don't know how long it will be there, most likely the others will be there for a long time. SInce its been a year for the ponies, and thin mint been there for a year also(meaning it will last long for carmel). So yeah. I am thinking about how fast will the animals go, i was lucky to get one of the last blingy ponys.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down